Eagleville @ Riverside Round 1

@38320

4 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

No cheap shot intended, just see a lot of Tigers building up RS and I just don’t see it.

You will if they get by Eagleville. Win or lose, Riverside has a formidable defense, and I think you'll agree if you play. Waverly "exposed" their pass defense, but nobody has much more than temporarily slowed the Tiger's air attack, and (no offense) neither Eagleville nor Lewis County comes close to Wavo's passing game. Riverside has a pretty balanced offense, but can be hot & cold...if you get them on a good night, they'll look polished, and on a bad night will be erratic but still score some. I think that Eagleville could pose more problems for the Panther defense, but Lewis is more of a challenge for their offense. I think that LC is the better team, but also think that Eagleville might have been the worst matchup for Riverside out of region 5 altogether.

2 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

All of us riverside folk underestimated eagleville last year. Now we all know that they are a very formidable team. No gimme here but think riverside travels to Lewis next week n a semi close game

LC has had some wars with RS in the past and if it happens this year it will be no different. As a matter of fact Marty  Renfro  seperated my rib on a hot pass back in the dark ages.

Don’t know much about Eagleville team. They look to be a decent team. I think RS is a decent team also. This will be the biggest toss up game for our quad. I have to favor RS because I’ve seen them play. They are big, physical, and well coached. Honestly the best Riverside team I’ve seen personally in 18 years. If RS wins this game, I believe they beat Lewis in Round 2 and head to the Quarters. I believe if CA would have stayed healthy, they would have beat Lewis and been the #1 team and would be the team to beat in R5. Looks like they have fallen off the map. I believe it will be a R6 Quarter Final Game, Waverly vs Riverside 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Don’t know much about Eagleville team. They look to be a decent team. I think RS is a decent team also. This will be the biggest toss up game for our quad. I have to favor RS because I’ve seen them play. They are big, physical, and well coached. Honestly the best Riverside team I’ve seen personally in 18 years. If RS wins this game, I believe they beat Lewis in Round 2 and head to the Quarters. I believe if CA would have stayed healthy, they would have beat Lewis and been the #1 team and would be the team to beat in R5. Looks like they have fallen off the map. I believe it will be a R6 Quarter Final Game, Waverly vs Riverside 

:roll:

31 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I agree