Rhea Co @ OR

SweetScience

looks like Rhea Co played pretty well against Cane Ridge  so  better come to play ... boy like I said your bracket is setup for you guys .. should meet the Fulton and KC winner .... glad we won the Region  ..championships are good and state titles too .a long ways to go ... best thing for Fulton is you keep winning then you play at home ........  good luck ... 

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

looks like Rhea Co played pretty well against Cane Ridge  so  better come to play ... boy like I said your bracket is setup for you guys .. should meet the Fulton and KC winner .... glad we won the Region  ..championships are good and state titles too .a long ways to go ... best thing for Fulton is you keep winning then you play at home ........  good luck ... 

I was surprised by that score. Didn't they play Maryville last year in the championship game? Good luck to you too

This is bad game for Oak Ridge.We have sucked vs option teams lately.I hope Minor can figure it out cause it sucks to get behind and watch a team get 3,4 and 5 yds at a time and control the game.Lets hope Booker is good to go.I keep hearing he will be good but who knows.Time for JG,Mitchell,Booker,KP and SRs to step it up a notch.Go Cats

21 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

This is bad game for Oak Ridge.We have sucked vs option teams lately.I hope Minor can figure it out cause it sucks to get behind and watch a team get 3,4 and 5 yds at a time and control the game.Lets hope Booker is good to go.I keep hearing he will be good but who knows.Time for JG,Mitchell,Booker,KP and SRs to step it up a notch.Go Cats

I agree with you and I'm worried. Rhea County just played toe to toe with an undefeated 6A team that was the state runner up last year.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, catswild said:

I agree with you and I'm worried. Rhea County just played toe to toe with an undefeated 6A team that was the state runner up last year.

Cane Ridge isn't as good as they were last year and hasn't really played anyone.  Their opponents have won only 38% of their Games.  Cane Ridge also has close wins against Marshall County (35 to 28 in OT and they are the 4 seed in their conference in 4a), 47-35 win over 3-7 Stewarts Creeks, and a 34-20 win over 3-7 McGavock.  If Oak Ridge shows up and plays like they should they will be fine.  Just don't want a hangover game

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Cane Ridge isn't as good as they were last year and hasn't really played anyone.  Their opponents have won only 38% of their Games.  Cane Ridge also has close wins against Marshall County (35 to 28 in OT and they are the 4 seed in their conference in 4a), 47-35 win over 3-7 Stewarts Creeks, and a 34-20 win over 3-7 McGavock.  If Oak Ridge shows up and plays like they should they will be fine.  Just don't want a hangover game

Yeah, CR has an inflated record, but we better come to play. A Rhea Co Pemberton coached team always brings it. Just 4 years ago they came to our home turf and beat us. That of course was a better Rhea team than this year, but I know our coaches haven't forgotten. Time to take care of bidness, Cats.

Edited by SweetScience