South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, WingoVFL said:

@TALMAD Can you help me out brother 

Monterey has a Big Receiver when he catches the ball is not bad. last name Borjas! He is a junior im pretty sure. Anthony Soberanis LB/RB Sophomore who will be a great back by his senior year can make plays at any time! To me the best player on the field will be Jordan Key pretty sure he #7. He is a do it all player! He will be at QB and prob be leading tackler. He can change things in a hurry! Pretty sure he is a sophomore also! Soberanis is 15 and Borjas I think is 24! As far as line they are really young. Just about all Freshman/ sophomore and maybe a Junior. They have a Kicker who made a 48 yarder earlier in year!

Edited by TALMAD

38 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Monterey has a Big Receiver when he catches the ball is not bad. last name Borjas! He is a junior im pretty sure. Anthony Soberanis LB/RB Sophomore who will be a great back by his senior year can make plays at any time! To me the best player on the field will be Jordan Key pretty sure he #7. He is a do it all player! He will be at QB and prob be leading tackler. He can change things in a hurry! Pretty sure he is a sophomore also! Soberanis is 15 and Borjas I think is 24! As far as line they are really young. Just about all Freshman/ sophomore and maybe a Junior. They have a Kicker who made a 48 yarder earlier in year!

Appreciate it man 

OK, let me go ahead and get this off my chest today. I've already heard a person that hardly ever goes to the games talking about the price of tickets. I mean I'm like, my gosh, you only go to one or two ball games a year and your harping on the price to get in and watch what i think is the greatest sport in the best venue, high school,  . I mean cmon man!!! All I can say is try going to four or five baseball games in a week or 3 or 4 basketball games a week and let me know what you pay to get in those games and the football game will always come out cheaper.  Just an example but I know I paid for three to go to baseball games for all week and we paid 60 dollars just to get in and tonight I will pay 32 dollars for the same three for tonights football game so you do the math and what's the better deal? If Joe Shadrick was right when I had him in school the football game is alot cheaper.  Really wish those cheapskates would stay home or go up the road to another school and complain up there.