East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

You can second guess anything after the fact.Greeneville could sit out the starters part of,are even all of the first two rounds and if they lost down the road,people would say they didn't play enough to get prepared.Shoot,you can't put the players in a bubble to protect them 24-7,same as all our kids before and after their playing days.We want to at every step of the way but you have to step back.NO,I'm not saying have your starters in there in a 4th quarter blowout unless it's the championship and playing a dirty team like a few years ago.Greeneville seems to have it down pretty good.A hail of a lot better then most NET teams.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bullring99 said:

If he does and someone gets hurt, your coach needs to get nominated for coach of the year....lol

It's football and it's a physical game.  When you play a sport that's physical, sometimes getting banged up is part of it. If your afraid of getting banged up then you should be doing ballet and not playing football.  2nd/3rd team is just as capable of scoring too.

Edited by Romansfive8

18 hours ago, chattacane said:

East Ham is very young and not a lot of confidence. With that said the trip to Greeneville will not help with either of the issue. 

If I were an East Hamilton parent,I'd say the same thing I told one of my own against Maryville in the first round.Or when one of mine wrestled the best heavyweight in the whole southeastern united states...Look at it as a great opportunity to go against one of the best.When it's over,shake hands and whatever the outcome,make sure you gave it everything you had .As with all games across the state,I hope it's injury free for both teams.

Nobody loves injuries, but I have seen a wrench back in golf, high ankle sprain in XC and a bad pulled groin in tennis. This is football, things happen and you better have prepared people ready to go if needed. People usually get hurt when you don't go 100% and you try to protect yourself whether by players or coaches.

• Like 1