Upperman vs Loudon

TennesseeLady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Upperman is good but I haven’t seen them play at all, but I doubt they have seen many backs like Jackson from Loudon. With him fully healthy Loudon will be different team. Heard they got a few lineman back as well. Closer than people think for a while I believe. Both teams well coached I know that. I’m thinking 38-27 with late score to put it away. 

On 10/27/2018 at 5:39 PM, thatdevilforrest said:

Loudon had Red Bank down in the second half.  This may be closer than (to take one from Lee Corso) closer than the experts think.

You had to be at that game to know why they were up. They had help !!! And they were down in the first half not the second. 

Edited by TennesseeLady

6 hours ago, ChattownLB said:

I know Upperman is good but I haven’t seen them play at all, but I doubt they have seen many backs like Jackson from Loudon. With him fully healthy Loudon will be different team. Heard they got a few lineman back as well. Closer than people think for a while I believe. Both teams well coached I know that. I’m thinking 38-27 with late score to put it away. 

Upperman has a good team but they can be beat. Everyone said they’d have there jv in playing Sequatchie. We had them on the ropes Moving the ball on there 20 yard line on 4th down and a horrible call after a horse collar which was a no flag and the chain gang moved the chains cause they thought it was a first down and then they spotted the ball half yard short. We moved the ball on them, without our big full back he had one carry all night cause of a crack in his arm from last year. We had so many holes to hit but once we’d cut back we’d slip and fall. We had our chances to beat them but fell short. Our defense just ain’t as good we couldn’t stop the running back or the qb they are two good players. If you can move the ball and play good defense you can beat them

3 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Upperman has a good team but they can be beat. Everyone said they’d have there jv in playing Sequatchie. We had them on the ropes Moving the ball on there 20 yard line on 4th down and a horrible call after a horse collar which was a no flag and the chain gang moved the chains cause they thought it was a first down and then they spotted the ball half yard short. We moved the ball on them, without our big full back he had one carry all night cause of a crack in his arm from last year. We had so many holes to hit but once we’d cut back we’d slip and fall. We had our chances to beat them but fell short. Our defense just ain’t as good we couldn’t stop the running back or the qb they are two good players. If you can move the ball and play good defense you can beat them

Oh goodness. This guy again. More salty tears. Let's just face facts. It took everything you had to move the ball. If you wants excuses for your loss look no further than your own coaches and players..The kid who muffed that punt and set you up to go 90 yards cost you. You never we're going to drive the field on us. Then when you get down in decent position you pass on first down? Lol. As soon as that ball fell incomplete I knew you guys couldn't pick up 10 yards in the remaining 3 plays. There was no penalty at that point. Just bad execution.. You can cry all you want. But what you dont know is uhs was down an o lineman. And 2 defensive players. The kids that man those positions are very good players. They will return this week. By the looks of them they could returned last week. Guess no one was worried enough about you guys to not give them an extra week off lol. 

19 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Oh goodness. This guy again. More salty tears. Let's just face facts. It took everything you had to move the ball. If you wants excuses for your loss look no further than your own coaches and players..The kid who muffed that punt and set you up to go 90 yards cost you. You never we're going to drive the field on us. Then when you get down in decent position you pass on first down? Lol. As soon as that ball fell incomplete I knew you guys couldn't pick up 10 yards in the remaining 3 plays. There was no penalty at that point. Just bad execution.. You can cry all you want. But what you dont know is uhs was down an o lineman. And 2 defensive players. The kids that man those positions are very good players. They will return this week. By the looks of them they could returned last week. Guess no one was worried enough about you guys to not give them an extra week off lol. 

Haha your bout as dumb as i don’t know what.  We moved the ball on you moron. If it wasn’t for the wet field we could’ve moved the ball a lot better. We would cut  and slip and fall. We don’t play good in the rain. And dear lord he we go oh we have players out blah blah blah. If you wanna start that we had a lineman out and the big full back carried the ball one time. Trying to keep him safe. He would’ve ran all over you guys. Our coaches and players did a great job I ain’t gonna complain about that. Our players played there tails off and stayed right with you guys.. and ain’t you the moron who said your jv would be in against us??? Yeah I didn’t see that happen. You won by 12 and we are not that great of a team but we fight till the end and play hard. All this talk about how good y’all are, y’all really didn’t impress me at all. You’re definitely a smack talker who has no idea what your talking about. Kickoff we returned your lucky he cut and fell on a dry field he would’ve been gone, your lucky the same guy missed a wide open pass that he would’ve been gone on. That’s what 14 points we missed out on? Ya that would’ve beat you. So you wanna say it took everything we had to move the ball on you but it actually took everything you had to win the game and beat a team who you said the jv would be in and playing on. Good luck to the rest of your season cause you won’t make it passed the 3rd round might not even make it passed the first round.

51 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Go back and watch the film buddy, we had chances to win that game and could not capitalize 

I wasn't at the game. Did the Upperman players play on a wet field? If so I wonder if it affected their footing as well. It sounds like from your posts that your team is the only one that had to deal with the elements. Come on.