Greenback Players

cornerback10

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

CB get a grip YOU'RE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF!! Take those Greenbakc posters DOWN you're missing work again!

Please tell me you've eaten something. I'm overnighting pediayte right NOW. 

IT'S THE BEST I CAN DO

I’ve used a vacation day just to argue with cherokee23. Meanwhile, he has to hide in the corner from his boss just to reply to me.

Oh my.. I just wish we had players like we use to have at SP then I could talk about our players. LMBO

Seriously, Greenback does have a great collection of talent. Greenback, Whitwell, and Cornersville are all three old football teams with great senior classes. Huntingdon has the good junior class to go along with some pretty good seniors.

Huntingdon, SP, and Lake County are the three I can think of with the most returning for a 2019 run. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh my.. I just wish we had players like we use to have at SP then I could talk about our players. LMBO

Seriously, Greenback does have a great collection of talent. Greenback, Whitwell, and Cornersville are all three old football teams with great senior classes. Huntingdon has the good junior class to go along with some pretty good seniors.

Huntingdon, SP, and Lake County are the three I can think of with the most returning for a 2019 run. 

One can tell the playoff season is a bit more lively than regular season. Only week one and the smack is getting thick. Hope some of these new guys have thick skin. Saw where CB10 and General was tag teaming Waverly earlier. Haven’t seen tag teaming like that since the Road Warriors back in the 80’s. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

One can tell the playoff season is a bit more lively than regular season. Only week one and the smack is getting thick. Hope some of these new guys have thick skin. Saw where CB10 and General was tag teaming Waverly earlier. Haven’t seen tag teaming like that since the Road Warriors back in the 80’s. 

You’re going way back. I believe you will see some really good quarterfinal games in 1A this season. That Huntingdon/Cornersville and SP/Whitwell potential quarterfinals could be good games. As for the Greenback vs Cloudland or whoever... just a 40 point mercy win. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You’re going way back. I believe you will see some really good quarterfinal games in 1A this season. That Huntingdon/Cornersville and SP/Whitwell potential quarterfinals could be good games. As for the Greenback vs Cloudland or whoever... just a 40 point mercy win. 

Agree. That is a couple of good quarterfinal matches. Should be standing room only at those games if they happen.