QB plays in OD Bowl his junior year - No Penalty?

MDJ

Player Nomination Form
If you want to earn an invitation to either this years Offense-Defense All-American Bowl or Summer Training Camps, please fill out this nomination form. Our Nomination Committee will review your form and make a decision based on your responses as well internet film and stats. One of our coaches may contact you to find out some more information.

* Required
Which events are you interested in? *

All-American Bowl

Summer Camp

One on One Training

Prep School

7 on 7

Travel League

Other:

Player Name *
Full Name
Your answer

Your email address to contact you
Your answer

Parent/Guardian Email Address *
Your answer

Phone Number
123-456-7890
Your answer

Parent/Guardian Phone Number *
123-456-7890
Your answer

City *
What city are you from
Your answer

State *
What state are you from
Your answer

Grade *
What grade are you in

Choose

Height *
5'11
Your answer

Weight *
Your answer

Primary Position *

Choose

How did you hear about the nomination form? *

From a teammate

From a coach

Twitter

Current camper

Previous camper

Web search

Email Invite

Other
Why should you be invited to one of our events? *

Your answer

Name of your High School or Team *
Jonathan Law Eagles
Your answer

Coach's Email Address *
Your answer

Post Link to Video Here (If you have one)
YouTube, Hudl, etc.
Your answer

4 minutes ago, TurnedTiger said:

I'm not from your area  but my son goes to these camps as well. The $15 ticket is only for the All American Bowl, you don't need anything but a smile to watch the underclassmen. I do know that Offense -Defense is actively looking for another location around the Chattanooga area. Seems they aren't too happy with the venue in Nashville. Do you have any ideas for a location? I agree that other kids need to go to these camps.

That’s not what it says on the website I’m looking at right now. It says a ticket is needed for ALL OD events at the stadium. Call me crazy but that clip looks like he’s playing in a stadium. LMBO

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s not what it says on the website I’m looking at right now. It says a ticket is needed for ALL OD events at the stadium. Call me crazy but that clip looks like he’s playing in a stadium. LMBO

I've been to these and no tickets are sold or taken up for ANY game except the senior all American game

Edited by TurnedTiger

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

And the form posted by Southtowner has in required fields* name of school and coaches email address

9 minutes ago, TurnedTiger said:

I'm not from your area  but my son goes to these camps as well. The $15 ticket is only for the All American Bowl, you don't need anything but a smile to watch the underclassmen. I do know that Offense -Defense is actively looking for another location around the Chattanooga area. Seems they aren't too happy with the venue in Nashville. Do you have any ideas for a location? I agree that other kids need to go to these camps.

So they kick everyone out after the game and make them pay $15 to get back into the “Senior” bowl? Or do they come by and collect the $15 from everyone in the stands?

HOW MANY GAME-DAY TICKETS DO WE RECEIVE?
Game tickets will be needed for all O-D events at the Stadium and will be enforced. Tickets are good for all events at the Stadium. You will only need 1 ticket per person and the ticket can be used every time you enter the Stadium for an O-D event. Tickets can be purchased for $15 in advance and $20 the week of the event. Each registered player will receive 3 tickets included in their registration. The player will need 1 ticket and the other 2 tickets can be used for anyone in the player's party. Children 6-and-under will receive a free ticket. You do not need a ticket to attend practices.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:
HOW MANY GAME-DAY TICKETS DO WE RECEIVE?
Game tickets will be needed for all O-D events at the Stadium and will be enforced. Tickets are good for all events at the Stadium. You will only need 1 ticket per person and the ticket can be used every time you enter the Stadium for an O-D event. Tickets can be purchased for $15 in advance and $20 the week of the event. Each registered player will receive 3 tickets included in their registration. The player will need 1 ticket and the other 2 tickets can be used for anyone in the player's party. Children 6-and-under will receive a free ticket. You do not need a ticket to attend practices.

BUSTED