Second Round Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

9 hours ago, WarChant said:

We come out rested and ready. Gonna say 56-14. 

This is a huge number,i know against Midway we worked on the run game alot and we didnt put up a VERY large number quick its gonna come in handy before long.Curious how we come out in this game.OS is a physical bunch.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

This is a huge number,i know against Midway we worked on the run game alot and we didnt put up a VERY large number quick its gonna come in handy before long.Curious how we come out in this game.OS is a physical bunch.

As long as the boys keep there heads on and do there job I don’t think os will be in this ball game imo. They should come out fired up seeing how they’ve not played in a few weeks now. 

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

The last game we played os we had a missed assignment to give them a score and a turnover on the 1 yard line and a rare interception. We didn’t have our best game and I think we come out and play greenback football this coming Friday and dominate!! 

We need to set the tone for the playoffs!

11 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Agree, Gilbert was an animal.  I hope the kid is doing well this year.  Has anybody kept up with his progress this year?

Yes, I’ve kept up with him every week. He plays at Fairmont Senior High Scool (aka Fairmont West) in Fairmont, WV. A buddy of mine played there and is still a big part of their program. I went to a game in Sept and walked in the locker room in my GCA gear. Breeden just laughed. He needed a laugh, he’d hurt his knee and ankle the week before. He was supposed to return last night, haven’t talked to my guy up there yet. They’ve been doing what GB has to their competition, mercy ruling them. So they didn’t rush him back. Their playoffs start next week and FHS is set to make a run at the title with #5 (aka #6) back in the backfield. 

E1E5CAB5-C340-4F9A-A0FA-676077F6D236.jpeg

21 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Yes, I’ve kept up with him every week. He plays at Fairmont Senior High Scool (aka Fairmont West) in Fairmont, WV. A buddy of mine played there and is still a big part of their program. I went to a game in Sept and walked in the locker room in my GCA gear. Breeden just laughed. He needed a laugh, he’d hurt his knee and ankle the week before. He was supposed to return last night, haven’t talked to my guy up there yet. They’ve been doing what GB has to their competition, mercy ruling them. So they didn’t rush him back. Their playoffs start next week and FHS is set to make a run at the title with #5 (aka #6) back in the backfield. 

That boy has got arms like stove pipes :o

6 hours ago, gcapride said:

Sure miss watching him play! are there any posters from OZ?