Cland welcomes the jackets

THE KING

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hard to say, Cloudland is better than they were a year ago, Coalfield not as good. A lot of separation between the to last year with Coalfield being far superior. Think it depends on how Coalfield operates. Cloudland will run the ball and then they'll run the ball.  Think both squads will know  they were in a ball game. Coalfield is probably favored but the Landers winning wouldn't shock me.

Im right there with you.Could go either way.But both will be bruised!

From what I've seen coalfield is really good defensively but they're not as dynamic offensively.  We're pretty good on defense as well.  If we didn't have those 2 busted plays, we'd have blown midway out. We were clearly the better team.  I think this game will be similar to the oneida and coalfield game

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

I don't think there will be a lot of talking this week.  I can feel the respect from the jacket posters through my computer.  I do think this has the makings of a real good ball game.  Hopefully, the field will be in better shape.  I hope for a clean hard fought game.  A few players from last year's coalfield team were a little chippy.  I saw the linebacker,  I think his number was 54,  try to intentionally hurt cland's players.  And we got a lot of dirty play out of midway last night.  That was one sorry outfit, all the way from the coaches, players, and fans.  They need to repent and be baptized :twisted:

54 is the big boy who hurt his knee this year. O line not LB. There was some complaining last year about him, but it was just because he and the right tackle were putting kids down that night. This is gonna be a fun one though nothing like the last couple of years. If you got some good d linemen and LB's the o-line will struggle. Regardless of how far it is you gotta love the top of that mountain! Looking forward to Friday!

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Good luck.  I think yall will defend The Roan. At least I'm hoping so. 

All support welcomed Southtower. Should be a fun game to watch. The Midway game beat all I've ever seen. Both teams played outstanding for the conditions. You just had to be there. After watching football for 175 years,these were the worst conditions I've ever witnessed. Not a single turnover by either team. WOW

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

All support welcomed Southtower. Should be a fun game to watch. The Midway game beat all I've ever seen. Both teams played outstanding for the conditions. You just had to be there. After watching football for 175 years,these were the worst conditions I've ever witnessed. Not a single turnover by either team. WOW

No TOs wow!