Cland welcomes the jackets

THE KING

I don't think there will be a lot of talking this week.  I can feel the respect from the jacket posters through my computer.  I do think this has the makings of a real good ball game.  Hopefully, the field will be in better shape.  I hope for a clean hard fought game.  A few players from last year's coalfield team were a little chippy.  I saw the linebacker,  I think his number was 54,  try to intentionally hurt cland's players.  And we got a lot of dirty play out of midway last night.  That was one sorry outfit, all the way from the coaches, players, and fans.  They need to repent and be baptized :twisted:

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I don't think there will be a lot of talking this week.  I can feel the respect from the jacket posters through my computer.  I do think this has the makings of a real good ball game.  Hopefully, the field will be in better shape.  I hope for a clean hard fought game.  A few players from last year's coalfield team were a little chippy.  I saw the linebacker,  I think his number was 54,  try to intentionally hurt cland's players.  And we got a lot of dirty play out of midway last night.  That was one sorry outfit, all the way from the coaches, players, and fans.  They need to repent and be baptized 

The younger McKinney showed his tail in the Oneida game but didnt do nothing but run for his life against us.Last year he was a thug! Nothing like his older brother that kid was nothing but class!

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The younger McKinney showed his tail in the Oneida game but didnt do nothing but run for his life against us.Last year he was a thug! Nothing like his older brother that kid was nothing but class!

I raise my daughters to compete with fire and determination but to also respect other people.  If they ever decide to give up being lady like,  they will not play.  Period.  The reason you have a lot of dirty players on a football field is you have dirty people on the sidelines and dirty people in the stands. 

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I raise my daughters to compete with fire and determination but to also respect other people.  If they ever decide to give up being lady like,  they will not play.  Period.  The reason you have a lot of dirty players on a football field is you have dirty people on the sidelines and dirty people in the stands. 

And I told all our boy's to bath last night. You can usually wait until Sunday  .

5 hours ago, TheMan2015 said:

I think Coalfield wins this one by 2 scores 

Hard to say, Cloudland is better than they were a year ago, Coalfield not as good. A lot of separation between the to last year with Coalfield being far superior. Think it depends on how Coalfield operates. Cloudland will run the ball and then they'll run the ball.  Think both squads will know  they were in a ball game. Coalfield is probably favored but the Landers winning wouldn't shock me.