Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

5 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

What kind of adult uses the phrase “lmao”. Proving further my point that you are likely just a player on the team. 

Sorry not trying to be a jerk just too funny and had to mention it. Your compadre the General said it just a few posts before this one and pretty sure he is older lol

Nice to see the fire has simmered on here for a bit. Pretty impressive how fast a rivalry can start! Once CA goes to D2 I think both teams should try to arrange a regular season matchup no matter how this game turns out. Both teams will lose a lot this year so next year could be interesting to see. Still wish that we would of had LC on our regular schedule, all of them down years that we had and always played them, we finally get something and hardly ever see them now. Not sure who I'm rooting for in that game if we can pull it out Friday honestly.

9 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Nice to see the fire has simmered on here for a bit. Pretty impressive how fast a rivalry can start! Once CA goes to D2 I think both teams should try to arrange a regular season matchup no matter how this game turns out. Both teams will lose a lot this year so next year could be interesting to see. Still wish that we would of had LC on our regular schedule, all of them down years that we had and always played them, we finally get something and hardly ever see them now. Not sure who I'm rooting for in that game if we can pull it out Friday honestly.

Our biggest rivals in football used to be Mount Pleasant and Wayne County. Wayne County has gone down hill since they lost their Rice boys and we don’t schedule each other anymore. Mount pleasant and most other teams in our area refuse to play us in any sports any more, including football

36 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Our biggest rivals in football used to be Mount Pleasant and Wayne County. Wayne County has gone down hill since they lost their Rice boys and we don’t schedule each other anymore. Mount pleasant and most other teams in our area refuse to play us in any sports any more, including football

Yall will be fine in DII A.  Had yall had 4 more students you would have been classified as DII AA.  Your enrollment dropped just enough this mid cycle. 

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall will be fine in DII A.  Had yall had 4 more students you would have been classified as DII AA.  Your enrollment dropped just enough this mid cycle. 

I honestly don’t know. I’m sure CA will actually start “recruiting” players next year, but I don’t see us being very successful for a little while. We’re losing a whole lot of talent this year. In a lot of people at CAs minds this was the last year for CA to make a title run in some sports for a little while. This basketball team has an incredible chance to make a run at the championship. Baseball won it last year but they lost ALOT of players and probably won’t be all that good. Moving into D2 certainly won’t help

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

This is off topic but excited to play yall in basketball this year. I have heard that your boys team is really good. Don't know anything about the girls.

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

Who are you a fan of? And yes we have a very good boys team 

McKenzie High. We didn't lose a single player off of last years team that won district and lost to Collinwood in first round of region. Our girls team's is much improved and should be a sleeper in west tn. Should be a good 2 games.

1 minute ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie High. We didn't lose a single player off of last years team that won district and lost to Collinwood in first round of region. Our girls team's is much improved and should be a sleeper in west tn. Should be a good 2 games.

Very excited to see y’all! I’m personally an even bigger fan of basketball than I am football if that says anything. Our team has made the state tournament four of the past five years. They lost a few seniors coming into this season but the bulk of the talent returns this year, plus a couple of new players that’ll be difference makers. 

• Like 1