Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

11 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Within 3 weeks we’ll all be on the basketball forums. Difference is our teams have something to play for in basketball and other sports unlike waverly 

I haven't been on those forums since 04-06. Waverlys had a couple good basketball teams since then but I just dont get time to pay much attention to them. Hoping baseball will be good for us this year.

41 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ask Huntingdon or Fairview if our passing threat isnt there. Im sure they would disagree. 

No doubt the Tiger air raid is top shelf.

Prior to the game General had completely given up on his team and was even mocking them. Now because they managed to only be down 2 points at halftime he acts like they let one slip away or Waverly must be as terrible as he says Forrest is. He doesn't think Waverly can throw the ball because they didn't score 60 I guess. Simply put, they didn't need to in order to defeat Forrest. 

All of his evaluations are based on score differentials, halftime scores, common opponents, etc. He's basically Sonny Moore with a witty personality and sense of humor. 

General, I love you but you're way off on your assessment of Waverly. You need to look at their entire body of work rather than being selective about their performance against an opponent they were struggling to get up for. 

That's not to say Waverly won't lose to CA. (Although I personally don't believe they will) CA hasn't looked to be no where near the caliber of Waverly since they played FRA. For whatever reasons that have been discussed ad nauseam. 

I still say Waverly 41 CA 27.

• Like 4