Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

10 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Coach Rice had a brilliant game plan. Should have kept throwing. Would have been real interesting. We haven’t been hit in the mouth in almost a calendar year. Tonight we were. I believe we needed to taste a little of our blood before Huntingdon. That happened tonight.

It was fun, goodluck the rest of the way 

26 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Coach Rice had a brilliant game plan. Should have kept throwing. Would have been real interesting. We haven’t been hit in the mouth in almost a calendar year. Tonight we were. I believe we needed to taste a little of our blood before Huntingdon. That happened tonight.

This was the perfect game for Cville before heading to Huntingdon. The line play on offense for Cville was near perfect, great job blocking. Also this was the first time I've been to a Cville game where there was over a hundred or so fans, great to see the community finally backing their team, they need to keep it up when things aren't so smooth like CB10 and old sum1uno!

• Like 1

Just now, wildcat89 said:

This was the perfect game for Cville before heading to Huntingdon. The line play on offense for Cville was near perfect, great job blocking. Also this was the first time I've been to a Cville game where there was over a hundred or so fans, great to see the community finally backing their team, they need to keep it up when things aren't so smooth like CB10 and old sum1uno!

Very fair weather that's for sure. Not sure I could blame them with some of the past teams we put on the field lol.

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Valiant effort by the Wildcats. Tap your big brother, Huntingdon, on the shoulder and tell them we’re coming.

Until Huntington has more wins than WC in head to head competion I don’t think they can be called our big brother,IMO. And they will be waiting. Should be a great one next week.

1 minute ago, Cat84 said:

Until Huntington has more wins than WC in head to head competion I don’t think they can be called our big brother,IMO. And they will be waiting. Should be a great one next week.

That was rude of me. I apologize. Much respect for the Wayne County program. They were the better team for the first 20 minutes tonight. 

2 hours ago, footballover said:

WC you have seen both Huntingdon and Cornersville. Would love to hear your take.

Cville D will be tested with Huntingdon’s speed. Cville should be able to move the ball their O line play is very impressive. Could be a shootout just the opposite of last years game.  

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

That was rude of me. I apologize. Much respect for the Wayne County program. They were the better team for the first 20 minutes tonight. 

On the intentional grounding, they were correct, you can't throw it away in high school without a receiver in the area. The question was there a receiver close enough, WC had one about 6 or 7 yards from the ball so not sure what in the area means 

Just now, wildcat89 said:

On the intentional grounding, they were correct, you can't throw it away in high school without a receiver in the area. The question was there a receiver close enough, WC had one about 6 or 7 yards from the ball so not sure what in the area means 

Yeah, I didn’t even consider that because I felt like WC had one in the area. 

TSSSAA refs have a hard job, but they could be a whooolllllllleeeeee lot better.