Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

I think this one will be a pretty good test for Cornersville. Wayne Co is a tough, physical team. I think the shut out streak ends with this one. Wayne Co defense is stout too. Cornersville will be too much in the long run, though. I expect a score around 28-13 with Cornersville pulling away late.

Keep in mind that I’ve been HOT this week. I’m currently seeing Cornersville 36-7. This is subject to change many time throughout the week.

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

isn’t akaglazed a waynes county fan? 

Not that I'm aware of. Cville is defiantly having a season for the record books but don't sleep on WC, the boys are playing better each week and the defense is defiantly getting better. I for one have been hoping for this game, I can't wait. Much respect for Cville and their fans! As for the trick plays someone mentioned, won't happen, coach Rice will line the boys up and run right at the Dawgs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

The same Wayne Co that got dumped by Summertown? That Wayne Co is going to challenge Corn Town? Nope. Not happening. Dawgs win big 42-0

A late score by Stown after a WC penalty fest caused WC to turn the ball over on downs late in the game is far from getting dumped, your eagles wouldn't want to take the field against WC at this point in the season! Who y'all got next week?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

Not that I'm aware of. Cville is defiantly having a season for the record books but don't sleep on WC, the boys are playing better each week and the defense is defiantly getting better. I for one have been hoping for this game, I can't wait. Much respect for Cville and their fans! As for the trick plays someone mentioned, won't happen, coach Rice will line the boys up and run right at the Dawgs

im taking an ambien right now and turning my phone on silent.

cb10, wake me up when we know who the corn dogs are playing in the 3rd round.

• Like 1

• CoachT changed the title to Wayne County @ Cornersville