Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Rams not playing inspired! Not taking anything away from TC. ..they are playing like they want it more!!

I tried to tell you that TC defense isn't to be played with yes Tyner has athletes,  but 11 was shut down by #8 on TC and them great defense that Blake called tonight a great game plan and Tyner QB looked like the best player on Tyner but I could tell nobody has played smash mouth football against Tyner this year TC just came and played bully ball all night and where is Tyner crowd not a lot of people on Tyner side of the field 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:22 PM, TheAmbassador said:

Why the hate? What did I miss on tonight?

I see what you're talking about if they had the coaching that a powerhouse program should get they would be unstoppable but Tyner gameplan seems to be let's just out-athlete the other team their offense seems weird and I don't know why they don't play in a spread and 4WR that would fit their talent I feel bad the Tyner players doesn't seem like they get a lot of support from their community either

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

I tried to tell you that TC defense isn't to be played with yes Tyner has athletes,  but 11 was shut down by #8 on TC and them great defense that Blake called tonight a great game plan and Tyner QB looked like the best player on Tyner but I could tell nobody has played smash mouth football against Tyner this year TC just came and played bully ball all night and where is Tyner crowd not a lot of people on Tyner side of the field 

Authors call that "foreshadowing"