Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

57 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Will not be a dominating effort. You may win but it will be a close game.. 

You'll get us last time without our best secondary player and without our best offensive player this time he will play and TC will have everyone so if Watertown beats TC my hats are off to you'll and I will be the first to say that Watertown is the better team but I feel like #8 is worth at least one TD on his own and will prevent a TD on defense by taking away Price in Watertown passing. 

13 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Will not be a dominating effort. You may win but it will be a close game.. 

This game will be 28-7 TC. Sorry H2O good season.

now let me tell you why... 21-7 going into the fourth with TC doing what we don’t do and that’s falling apart. Not getting that lucky this time. But no it’s not gonna be close.

1 minute ago, Sportsman2 said:

This game will be 28-7 TC. Sorry H2O good season.

now let me tell you why... 21-7 going into the fourth with TC doing what we don’t do and that’s falling apart. Not getting that lucky this time. But no it’s not gonna be close.

Same thing I heard last time..  I’m going to tell all you TC day dreamers right now. If you have thin skin which most of you sissies do. I would suggest you do not get on Coach T after we take it to you Friday, because I will garuantee that I will call each of you out like there is no tomorrow.

I took it easy on you earlier in the year because I felt sorry for you, but that will not be the case this time around!