York at Upperman Round 2

jimbo44

33 minutes ago, option76 said:

I laid money on that being BS.  

May be but I think if you check my reputation here on coacht you'll find I don't have much predisposition for quoting statements unless they're fairly well rooted in fact. Not trying to convince you or anyone else. Telling everyone what I was told by what I consider a reputable source. The decision to believe or not believe is an individual one. 

15 hours ago, crow said:

May be but I think if you check my reputation here on coacht you'll find I don't have much predisposition for quoting statements unless they're fairly well rooted in fact. Not trying to convince you or anyone else. Telling everyone what I was told by what I consider a reputable source. The decision to believe or not believe is an individual one. 

Thats exactly what i heard also,why do they think ive been busting their  cojones!

If y’all really believe a guy from Oneida that thinks he knows more about York football than their own fans do then that’s y’all fault lol. Plus I’d really like to know where you heard this “Alcoa film” rumor from lol. You guys hating on York so bad and we’re all over here laughing at the hate cause y’all are so ridiculous about it... keep it coming, we love it! :roflol: 

But I do think York has a good shot of beating Upperman this Friday if they play like they have been. Should be a great game. Especially if we play like we did against that great passing attack of Signal! LOL!

Edited by YorkPride21

If York plays like they did Friday night against Signal Mountain they will give Upperman problems and possibly beat them. I know Upperman will watch film but they better pay really close attention to what York did to Signal Mountain because that game could have easily been 49 or 56-0. Red Bank with all their athletes didn't beat Signal that bad. It was just a totally different team than what Upperman faced a few weeks back! It will be York's responsibility on bringing that same intensity and effort 2 weeks in a row! If they do, it will be a heck of a game!!! Good luck to both teams!!!

23 minutes ago, YorkPride21 said:

If y’all really believe a guy from Oneida that thinks he knows more about York football than their own fans do then that’s y’all fault lol. Plus I’d really like to know where you heard this “Alcoa film” rumor from lol. You guys hating on York so bad and we’re all over here laughing at the hate cause y’all are so ridiculous about it... keep it coming, we love it! :roflol: 

But I do think York has a good shot of beating Upperman this Friday if they play like they have been. Should be a great game. Especially if we play like we did against that great passing attack of Signal! LOL!

Sir you are more than welcome to your opinion of course but this has nothing to do with oneida. I could care less if y'all are 0-10 or 15-0. Has no real bearing on us. We played YAI because you're close and you almost always field a solid, physical team. That's what we wanted, needed and got. 

As for hating on YAI, show me a post where I said anything other than they're a good or a solid team. I've not one time hated on YAI.