Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

7 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Here’s the thing, anyone who have read my post knows that if you show respect for LC then I give it back. If you don’t then I don’t. 

Obviously Lewis is a very good team. For the blue and gold panthers they will have to play assignment, discipline defense to win. Offense has to be balanced n finish drives. Think the home field advantage is a huge factor n this game. But I think rhs will compete n give them all they want 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 3:06 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

That percentage is a misnomer because they only play against bottom feeders.

On a second note, Riverside should go ahead and prepare for next week. Because LC doesn’t play anyone in the regular season, they always get put out during the second round.

Before you run ur mouth you should know your facts silly man. You say Lewis always gets put out in the 2nd round but that is false, Lewis has been to the qtr's several times and Lewis was in the semifinals in 2013. I've sit here all year reading your post and all u do is put down Lewis co.and coach sharp and to be honest I'm sick of it.  The Lewis co kids have worked hard all year to get where they are so show some respect and just be quiet if u don't have fact backing what u say 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alltime96 said:

Before you run ur mouth you should know your facts silly man. You say Lewis always gets put out in the 2nd round but that is false, Lewis has been to the qtr's several times and Lewis was in the semifinals in 2013. I've sit here all year reading your post and all u do is put down Lewis co.and coach sharp and to be honest I'm sick of it.  The Lewis co kids have worked hard all year to get where they are so show some respect and just be quiet if u don't have fact backing what u say 

Its got to the point were we just ignore him. He did the same thing last yr..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Its got to the point were we just ignore him. He did the same thing last yr..

Fact.

He shows up, week 9 or 10, and the only posts he makes are the same broken record, butt hurt garbage because Lewis County doesn't schedule teams like Maryville and Oakland, and because Lewis County is in such an easy district and is no longer in a district with Page even though Page has 650+ more students. Enrollments don't matter to that idiot, nor does travel. Lewis County should have a district that spans 150 miles and 4 classifications.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheStuff said:

Fact.

He shows up, week 9 or 10, and the only posts he makes are the same broken record, butt hurt garbage because Lewis County doesn't schedule teams like Maryville and Oakland, and because Lewis County is in such an easy district and is no longer in a district with Page even though Page has 650+ more students. Enrollments don't matter to that idiot, nor does travel. Lewis County should have a district that spans 150 miles and 4 classifications.

Yea I dont pay that dude any mind and Im sure nobody else does either. 

Several years ago, there was someone like this posting against Camden. In the end we found out it was a mad mother whose kid didn’t get to play in a varsity game throughout high school. The kid wasn’t even good enough to start in the B team games. She was relentless. People just ignored her and she finally went away. What I’m trying to say in a nice way is, “Dude looks like a lady.”

25 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Several years ago, there was someone like this posting against Camden. In the end we found out it was a mad mother whose kid didn’t get to play in a varsity game throughout high school. The kid wasn’t even good enough to start in the B team games. She was relentless. People just ignored her and she finally went away. What I’m trying to say in a nice way is, “Dude looks like a lady.”

Lol

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I think Riverside comes away with this victory. I watched Lewis county play a terrible Obion county football and there was some good things I seen and there was some bad things I seen. All you would have to do to them is load the box and get good penetration up the middle. 

Lol ask CA if that works