SGC @ Milan. The rematch

ManOfMillions

On 11/7/2018 at 1:11 PM, GCPioneer said:

If Milan pays off the refs for a fumble call...

Milan - 21

South Gibson - 14

If Milan doesn’t pay off the refs for a fumble call...

South Gibson - 22

Milan - 21

HA! Maybe both teams should start a gofundme account to see who can raise the most! 

Edited by ManOfMillions

18 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

HA! Maybe both teams should start a gofundme account to see who can raise the most! 

I almost started a GoFundMe for the head coach from Freedom Prep that was on here talking crap the other day... he was complaining that Lake County didn't pay them the gas money that they were supposed to have paid them when they came up earlier this year...

As for this game, Milan tends to pass around a bucket at each home game to take up donations for the referees... no GoFundMe needed for this one....

11 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

I almost started a GoFundMe for the head coach from Freedom Prep that was on here talking crap the other day... he was complaining that Lake County didn't pay them the gas money that they were supposed to have paid them when they came up earlier this year...

As for this game, Milan tends to pass around a bucket at each home game to take up donations for the referees... no GoFundMe needed for this one....

referees won the game tonight?...Milan kicked the bumblebees arse and made them like it...next question?.....South Gib fans blaming everyone except the players and the coaches...have a nice off season....

Edited by cofo
  • Upvote 1

Congrats Milan!

Good luck next week. It looks like it will be a road trip to Covington. If you guys play as well as you did tonight I would expect it to be close. 

3 turnovers..... Can not beat a good team when you have 3 turnovers. The pick 6 was a back breaker for SGC. It really was the turning point in the game. Milan took full advantage of the other 2 and turned them into points. Seemed like there were 30 plus minutes of play with the score knotted at 13-7..

Honestly if you would have said that SGC would win a playoff game and finish the season with a 500 record I would have literally bet the farm. They continued to get better and better as the season wore on and came miles from where they were in the spring. Proud of our kids. Till next season. 

Again congrats to the dogs and good luck next Friday. 

GO HORNETS! 

O and cofo... well nevermind not worth my time. 

7 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Congrats Milan!

Good luck next week. It looks like it will be a road trip to Covington. If you guys play as well as you did tonight I would expect it to be close. 

3 turnovers..... Can not beat a good team when you have 3 turnovers. The pick 6 was a back breaker for SGC. It really was the turning point in the game. Milan took full advantage of the other 2 and turned them into points. Seemed like there were 30 plus minutes of play with the score knotted at 13-7..

Honestly if you would have said that SGC would win a playoff game and finish the season with a 500 record I would have literally bet the farm. They continued to get better and better as the season wore on and came miles from where they were in the spring. Proud of our kids. Till next season. 

Again congrats to the dogs and good luck next Friday. 

GO HORNETS! 

O and cofo... well nevermind not worth my time. 

thanks  million....SG fans are sooo humble...not...

Edited by cofo

19 minutes ago, Racerman22 said:

Cofo, classless, complete classless, not surprised though.  See you next year.  

classless?...how?....your team loses and my team wins...either  team will prob will lose next week at Covington...but SGC and Milan both had great seasons....see ya at Wal Mart...lol....

Edited by cofo