Greenback, Huntingdon, Cornersville fan page.

Jobres76

27 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

If you’d read the Cornersville vs WC thread, I gave props to WC and my take on the game. The above post was a bash on Cornersville lol not WC. I know GB’s schedule isn’t strong either but 47th isn’t accurate because we’ve had 2 bye weeks.

I’ve read the other post which is irrelevant to the comment of WC being just another jv team on the schedule. We have played at times like a jv team this year I will be the first to admit that. According to the list WC was 11th on SOS and 14th on success vs sos. At 7-4 and going to the 2nd round that’s not to bad for just another jv team on the schedule. Good luck to y’all the rest of the way, I think y’all get another shot at the gold ball.

5 hours ago, Waker said:

After looking at schedules I guess he was referring to Eagleville beating Wayne Co soundly, and Cornersville beating Eagleville pretty good. I think Wayne Co has improved quite a bit since earlier in the season. I wonder if they got some players back or moved some guys into different positions?

WC did not play Eagleville. We did get some players back and have made some adjustments as well. 

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

Where are you getting these SOS rankings? I find this hard to believe. For example Greenback at 47th means there are only 5 teams in 1A  across the state with a weaker schedule with Cornersville being one of those 5?? That leaves 4. There are probably more teams than that just in our region with a weaker schedule not counting the other 7 regions. Is Sonny Moore’s SOS not accurate. Please someone...anyone....elaborate!!

its on the coacht main page. it has the success+strength of schedule together which is also interesting. its a pretty accurate top ten honestly.

16 hours ago, ladykee said:

Where are you getting these SOS rankings? I find this hard to believe. For example Greenback at 47th means there are only 5 teams in 1A  across the state with a weaker schedule with Cornersville being one of those 5?? That leaves 4. There are probably more teams than that just in our region with a weaker schedule not counting the other 7 regions. Is Sonny Moore’s SOS not accurate. Please someone...anyone....elaborate!!

You know nobody has mentioned that South Pitt's  SOS is weaker than GB and Cville's.  I guess the reason is they have won enough Gold Ball and Silver Balls  to choke a mule, so in the end SOS really don't mean anything other than a topic for people to talk about. Whoever schedules games for them must know how to do it because it has worked out for them through the years.

39 minutes ago, MikeHoncho said:

You know nobody has mentioned that South Pitt's  SOS is weaker than GB and Cville's.  I guess the reason is they have won enough Gold Ball and Silver Balls  to choke a mule, so in the end SOS really don't mean anything other than a topic for people to talk about. Whoever schedules games for them must know how to do it because it has worked out for them through the years.

After Fri that SOS will shrink some more.lol.Just win and wait for the next one.I cant wait to watch our boys play for the first time in 20 days!Word is we are finally 100% healthy for the fist time all year.Hope it pays off.Looking forward to having one of the fastest kids in 1A back since the Championship game last year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

After Fri that SOS will shrink some more.lol.Just win and wait for the next one.I cant wait to watch our boys play for the first time in 20 days!Word is we are finally 100% healthy for the fist time all year.Hope it pays off.Looking forward to having one of the fastest kids in 1A back since the Championship game last year.

Dang been out awhile he might be good a run or two then will be on that oxygen tank