Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Only team all year to give us a game....TWICE.They are a good team,the best we have played so far.

Coalfield beat them without their best lineman, starting QB, and 34 playing at about 75% and coalfield isn’t good.  OS wasn’t good, I think if GB doesn’t have a 3 week break they mercy rule them last night. 

2 minutes ago, TheMan2015 said:

Coalfield beat them without their best lineman, starting QB, and 34 playing at about 75% and coalfield isn’t good.  OS wasn’t good, I think if GB doesn’t have a 3 week break they mercy rule them last night. 

We didn’t have a three week break the first time we played them and we were down at halftime. 

1 hour ago, TheMan2015 said:

Why will you not give us any credit? We are the only team to give yall a game. As I said in a earlier post good teams like GB find ways to win. So stop making excuses as to why yall didnt play well. I don't care if you had 1 day off or 20 days off after reading post from your fans hall seem to think that yall could beat Alabama. I hope GB wins it all at state but I'm not real sure yall get by Whitwell if they advance and yall also. You already sound like you have built a trophy case for this season, yall better concentrate on CF instead of looking ahead.. As the old saying goes even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then..

1 hour ago, bobcats98 said:

Why will you not give us any credit? We are the only team to give yall a game. As I said in a earlier post good teams like GB find ways to win. So stop making excuses as to why yall didnt play well. I don't care if you had 1 day off or 20 days off after reading post from your fans hall seem to think that yall could beat Alabama. I hope GB wins it all at state but I'm not real sure yall get by Whitwell if they advance and yall also. You already sound like you have built a trophy case for this season, yall better concentrate on CF instead of looking ahead.. As the old saying goes even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then..

No not all of their fans just the ones that can’t handle the truth. As I stated in earlier post. 

8 hours ago, bobcats98 said:

Thats a coalfield fan your ranting to.I gave you your credit said you all are a good team.READ MY POSTS!20 days off doesnt help at all in my opinion,BUT you all had alot to do with that.OS matches up with us in physical play and have the size to slow us down.CF doesnt,Theman i STILL think OS didnt play to win against you all.You all arent good enough to beat the team we played Fri!!!

• Upvote 1