Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, TheMan2015 said:

Yeah I don’t think he ever really got back to 100%. The positives for Coalfield is they bring back pretty much everything and overachieved this year after all the injuries. CF might finally bring the region title back home where it belongs next year. 

From what I’m hearing, the region title might stay where it’s at for another year.

3 hours ago, TheMan2015 said:

Yeah I don’t think he ever really got back to 100%. The positives for Coalfield is they bring back pretty much everything and overachieved this year after all the injuries. CF might finally bring the region title back home where it belongs next year. 

I don't know about that but who knows maybe we can land a few transfer and make things a little more interesting.

1 hour ago, gfd709 said:

Hey ain’t you got a Onidea thread to be stirring on instead of bugging us Greenback folks?  Oh yea y’all season is over! We ain’t giving you no insider secrets!:roflolk::roflol::roflol:

If I wanted to know how many honey buns you had before halftime last night I could know it in under an hour. As for my team they've been done for over a week now, hasn't slowed me down a bit!