South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Understood, but these teams have already matched up this year and I’m telling you right now there want be much difference between this game and the last. 

I can handle people picking TC, but the 2-3 touchdown prediction is almost offensive. Again either way we will see in less than 48 hrs. 

I just feel like Trousdale wins by 2 touchdowns. If it’s 2 touchdowns late maybe H2O has to go for it and gets another one tacked on. The first meeting was like 21-7 wasn’t it and H2O caught a break I believe.  It’s not insulting. Good teams get beat all the time by multiple scores. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I just feel like Trousdale wins by 2 touchdowns. If it’s 2 touchdowns late maybe H2O has to go for it and gets another one tacked on. The first meeting was like 21-7 wasn’t it and H2O caught a break I believe.  It’s not insulting. Good teams get beat all the time by multiple scores. 

Did Trousdale have their QB when they played the first time?

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

That it was, but H2O fumbled at the ten while driving in for a touchdown, had a touchdown called back and also threw a interception in the end zone.  Those are the facts, so the score was very misleading. TC only had 1 turnover to H2O ‘s 3. ( one in the red zone and one in the end zone) So in reality TC caught several breaks!

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I feel like having the QB back should make the difference in this game. H2O better get them again because it won’t happen next season. Trousdale should be loaded. 

What TC want tell you is that the only back that could move the ball against H2O was kicked off the team as well.

He had 120 yards and 2 TD’s !

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

We didn’t play, so you are exactly right. It doesn’t matter!!  

Listen, I will get off your post with the H2O vs TC stuff!  

It’s not his post either. This is Roy’s website. You better watch it because you are probably making him angry. He won’t read to you from his Murphy Fair book about your H2O boys.