South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Talented class for sure. Should have 3-4 more sign from next year. Lots of talent on the team.

12 players from a 1A team signing college papers is amazing! You all should start playing up with talent like that. I need to tell coach Ryan to forfeit that 4th rd game if we can beat Coalfield, Our boys would probably get hurt going up against talent like that. Maryville and Alcoa don't have that many sign in a year.

16 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

12 players from a 1A team signing college papers is amazing! You all should start playing up with talent like that. I need to tell coach Ryan to forfeit that 4th rd game if we can beat Coalfield, Our boys would probably get hurt going up against talent like that. Maryville and Alcoa don't have that many sign in a year.

Thats what im thinking,wow.LOADED!

40 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You act like I'm saying all these players are signing D1 scholarships. Out of the JR and Sr classes we will have about 6-7 sign. Doesn't sound all that crazy to me. I appreciate the sarcasm when I wasn't even talking about GB. Not once have I been disrespectful to GB. 

Just now, TigerfootballFan said:

You act like I'm saying all these players are signing D1 scholarships. Out of the JR and Sr classes we will have about 6-7 sign. Doesn't sound all that crazy to me. I appreciate the sarcasm when I wasn't even talking about GB. Not once have I been disrespectful to GB. 

I'm not being disrespectful sir, sorry if it came across that way.  All i'm saying is 12 is a lot of college level talent at the 1A level. You should be favored to win gold for sure.

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I'm not being disrespectful sir, sorry if it came across that way.  All i'm saying is 12 is a lot of college level talent at the 1A level. You should be favored to win gold for sure.

12 is from bass who is a cry baby.  We only have about 6 between the two classes. You going to tell coach to forfeit the 4th round is being disrespectful. GB is the favorite to win gold with what they return. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

3 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Those positions are OL/DL, Whitwell returns core group upfront. 5/6 on the DL and 5/8 on the OL rotation. Roberts is a 6'3 WR that will need to have a good year to sign. Has the size and speed but needs to stay healthy. Whitwell will be very good upfront next year on both sides. Skill kids will be mostly Jrs with a senior QB and a SR wr.  

Roberts has a great chance to sign for Wrestling somewhere.