South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

38 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Condra and Hedrick for sure. Kilgore depends on how colleges sees him and J. Roberts with a good year can sign. Also Lawson has a chance. Ridge will sign in baseball. 

So you have 6-7 seniors and 6 juniors that will sign college papers. It looks to me you boys are the clear cut favorites this season and possibly next year as well. SP has a great tradition and that not typical for even us. 

38 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

This game needs to be forfeited by both teams. GB already forfeited because Huntingdon and Cornersville already claims the winner the gold ball. 

I don’t see Cornersville winning a gold ball. That Huntingdon bunch should win that game by multiple scores. They look pretty scary with all those RBs. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

So you have 6-7 seniors and 6 juniors that will sign college papers. It looks to me you boys are the clear cut favorites this season and possibly next year as well. SP has a great tradition and that not typical for even us. 

Those Jrs for next year not even close to what they have this year.

14 minutes ago, sportman said:

Those Jrs for next year not even close to what they have this year.

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No, no, no they have already said they are signing college papers next year. We have to hold them to it now. 

Those positions are OL/DL, Whitwell returns core group upfront. 5/6 on the DL and 5/8 on the OL rotation. Roberts is a 6'3 WR that will need to have a good year to sign. Has the size and speed but needs to stay healthy. Whitwell will be very good upfront next year on both sides. Skill kids will be mostly Jrs with a senior QB and a SR wr.  

Edited by TigerfootballFan

6 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Those positions are OL/DL, Whitwell returns core group upfront. 5/6 on the DL and 5/8 on the OL rotation. Roberts is a 6'3 WR that will need to have a good year to sign. Has the size and speed but needs to stay healthy. Whitwell will be very good upfront next year on both sides. Skill kids will be mostly Jrs with a senior QB and a SR wr.  

So you’re saying you won’t miss a beat? That’s what it sounds like to me. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

So you’re saying you won’t miss a beat? That’s what it sounds like to me. 

You doing what you do best. Twisting words. Whitwell will be very good upfront. Skill kids will to step up at some key positions. Like I said all year long, 2019 Tigers can still win 7-8 games and will play SP twice.

Edited by TigerfootballFan