South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would hope none of them did. I just looked at the roster on unapproved website. They don’t have a #81. If coaches sent that and they don’t even know that Whitwell doesn’t have a 81 then we are in worse trouble than I thought. LMBO

I just know it didn’t come from our end lol 

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would hope none of them did. I just looked at the roster on unapproved website. They don’t have a #81. If coaches sent that and they don’t even know that Whitwell doesn’t have a 81 then we are in worse trouble than I thought. LMBO

It might have been that dern goat, it’s been out of control here lately 

Just now, WingoVFL said:

It might have been that dern goat, it’s been out of control here lately 

This wasn't well thought out because these kids all know each other. Instead of saying numbers why not say their names lol Kind of reminds me when purple and white wreaths would be brought to school during Jasper week. 

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

This wasn't well thought out because these kids all know each other. Instead of saying numbers why not say their names lol Kind of reminds me when purple and white wreaths would be brought to school during Jasper week. 

That happened back in the 80’s. I remember it happening in like 1984 before we played them at home. LMBO

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

For real!

I knew you would investigate this.

I swear you are a Private Investigator or a detective.

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I picked you boys to beat H2O this time. I think you have a great chance for a 2-3 TD win. I just have a feeling about it. 

You really thought to much of Tyner  bud!!  You seem like a nice enough fella, but I would bet you money that TC does not beat H2O by 2 or 3 touchdowns..

• Like 1

I'm neutral in all this but the letter wasn't well thought out. Heck if you can't get fired up for a quarter final game without gadgets then your gasping for air..also all these "prospects" are good and very good players. Whether they sign anywhere depends on more than just being good. It involves grades..attitude..a coach that will get you seen. A lot more involved in signing than you think. The pirates probably think Raulston should sign? He's an excellent high school player. Both the Tigers and Pirates have good players. It all comes down to who can handle the pressure to preform in the quarter finals?? Normally that advantage goes to SPHS but overall a young but still 11-1 team. Age and experience goes to the Tigers 12-0. But can they handle the pressure to perform November 16, 2018 @ 7:00pm CST. Not on the 14th...15th..but Friday at game time?? That's when you have to be better!!! It's Wednesday boys..if your not mentally ready by Wednesday night then your not ready. Tomorrow is a rehearsal..Friday it's time to play cards...lol. Like I said earlier I hope both teams play to there ability and nobody gets seriously hurt. Also to the winner....I hope your 2018 1A State Football Champions!!! Sounds good huh? Good luck to all the players and coaches on both teams...nobody realizes the time and effort it takes to get here...well done and congratulations!!

3 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

I'm neutral in all this but the letter wasn't well thought out. Heck if you can't get fired up for a quarter final game without gadgets then your gasping for air..also all these "prospects" are good and very good players. Whether they sign anywhere depends on more than just being good. It involves grades..attitude..a coach that will get you seen. A lot more involved in signing than you think. The pirates probably think Raulston should sign? He's an excellent high school player. Both the Tigers and Pirates have good players. It all comes down to who can handle the pressure to preform in the quarter finals?? Normally that advantage goes to SPHS but overall a young but still 11-1 team. Age and experience goes to the Tigers 12-0. But can they handle the pressure to perform November 16, 2018 @ 7:00pm CST. Not on the 14th...15th..but Friday at game time?? That's when you have to be better!!! It's Wednesday boys..if your not mentally ready by Wednesday night then your not ready. Tomorrow is a rehearsal..Friday it's time to play cards...lol. Like I said earlier I hope both teams play to there ability and nobody gets seriously hurt. Also to the winner....I hope your 2018 1A State Football Champions!!! Sounds good huh? Good luck to all the players and coaches on both teams...nobody realizes the time and effort it takes to get here...well done and congratulations!!

Great post