South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

You're both South Pittsburg boys though.... I figured you and pegleg go all the way back to the tee ball days. Sounds like a rivalry that's been going on for a lifetime....

Are you joking me? Would you be friends with somebody who stole something from  you? Pegleg and powerp stole my Murphy Fair book.  I had to get that Tower man and sportman to watch it last week at that Clemons man bathroom so they didnt do it again.  You think im joking but im not. 

37 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking me? Would you be friends with somebody who stole something from  you? Pegleg and powerp stole my Murphy Fair book.  I had to get that Tower man and sportman to watch it last week at that Clemons man bathroom so they didnt do it again.  You think im joking but im not. 

Maybe you should give him one of your fudge rounds and some hot cocoa and y’all can be friends again... South Pittsburg needs all hands on deck for this monumental upset over Whitwell that they are going to pull off this week. Oh yea, bring that goat with you Friday too!!!

Edited by GCPioneer

4 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Maybe you should give him one of your fudge rounds and some hot cocoa and y’all can be friends again... South Pittsburg needs all hands on deck for this monumental upset over Whitwell that they are going to pull off this week. Oh yea, bring that goat with you Friday too!!!

If that happened you would be the man. LMBO.  However we all know Whitwell is the team to beat. They have some great athletes. And.. they are bigger, stronger, faster, and older than SP this season.  Those things are a tough combination to beat. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

If that happened you would be the man. LMBO.  However we all know Whitwell is the team to beat. They have some great athletes. And.. they are bigger, stronger, faster, and older than SP this season.  Those things are a tough combination to beat. 

It all comes down to whether or not Roy brings his goat to the game....