South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Where has Roy's friend pegleg been?

4 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Where has Roy's friend pegleg been?

I garuntee you Pegleg is not my friend.  He stole my Murphy Fair book one year and wouldnt give it back.  Last time I heard he was flying to Mexico to get Grider a kicker.  He might have crashed his plane and they have him held hostage.  You think im joking but im not. 

1st time poster. What Whitwell did during the 1st game has no bearing on this one. Much respect to S. Pitt. As Ric Flair said "To be the man, ya gotta beat the man". Hoping for a good clean game on both sides, decent refs and no injuries on either side. Hopefully Whitwell can pull out another W, but if the opposite happens, gotta support the valley against GB.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tiger1988 said:

1st time poster. What Whitwell did during the 1st game has no bearing on this one. Much respect to S. Pitt. As Ric Flair said "To be the man, ya gotta beat the man". Hoping for a good clean game on both sides, decent refs and no injuries on either side. Hopefully Whitwell can pull out another W, but if the opposite happens, gotta support the valley against GB.

4 minutes ago, Tiger1988 said:

Good post and welcome to the T. 

Just now, Tiger1988 said:

Thanks Gbnation! Hated to hear about one of you players getting hurt. Kids put in a lot of time for a chance to experience playoff time. I know he will come back with a vengeance☺. Sorry on who I pull for (whoever wins), but gotta support the valley.

He has put in a lot of work this off season. We’ve got another doctors appointment tomorrow to see what all options he has and then we will make a decision. (Praying for the Lord to lead us in that decision) Just glad that it’s not his senior year. 

Can’t blame you for pulling for the valley teams. 

11 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

He has put in a lot of work this off season. We’ve got another doctors appointment tomorrow to see what all options he has and then we will make a decision. (Praying for the Lord to lead us in that decision) Just glad that it’s not his senior year. 

Can’t blame you for pulling for the valley teams. 

Best of luck and a speedy recovery!!