South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Why? If you all win this game and we just happened to beat coalfield you all should be favored in that game.you all have played much better opponents than we have!We also lost the best WR in 1a to injury.

I thought you was trying to keep that a secret, and you guys have been favored all season I don’t see how it changes now 

2 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I thought you was trying to keep that a secret, and you guys have been favored all season I don’t see how it changes now 

You beat us in s preseason scrimmage,you beat Trousdale,South Pitt and are expected to beat them again.We lost a 1000 yard reciever who is an EXCELLENT blocker down field and a lockup corner---That one hurt!!We have athletes but not another 6'4.

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

The loss of Willis evens the playing field much closer with a possible Whitwell matchup. It would be a good game. 

If we didn’t get #22 back at the time we did, I’d say that Whitwell would have the edge. But I’d say it’s even now that we’ve got Edwards. Looking for him to have a good game this Friday with it being his second game back.

5 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

If we didn’t get #22 back at the time we did, I’d say that Whitwell would have the edge. But I’d say it’s even now that we’ve got Edwards. Looking for him to have a good game this Friday with it being his second game back.

I agree with you.  Whitwell has 3 outstanding players in the backfield for sure. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you.  Whitwell has 3 outstanding players in the backfield for sure. 

2 outstanding. Warner doesn’t seem to me as outstanding. He’s good and runs the offense well and complements the other 2. It’s easier for him because many defenses are worried about the other 2. That’s where I think they are hard to stop. It’s not just Wingo and Petty, because Warner can hurt you too if you’re focused on just 2 players.