South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

57 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

12 is from bass who is a cry baby.  We only have about 6 between the two classes. You going to tell coach to forfeit the 4th round is being disrespectful. GB is the favorite to win gold with what they return. 

Oh am I? Ok.. I was here before you and I will be here after you’re gone. You have said on here you have about 6 in each class. Did you not say that? I’m not real smart, but I can count and read. 

On 11/11/2018 at 10:38 PM, TigerfootballFan said:

Yes all state LB from last year. Very good player. Petty has some offers. Been on officials to JSU, Murray State, UTC and MTSU. Very good player. Whitwell should have 6-7 players play at next level from that SR class.

6-7 from the senior class. 

5 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Condra and Hedrick for sure. Kilgore depends on how colleges sees him and J. Roberts with a good year can sign. Also Lawson has a chance. Ridge will sign in baseball. 

Condra 

Hedrick

Kilgore

Roberts

Lawson

Ridge

Thats 12-13 you said from these two classes. Again, maybe I’m not counting correctly. If I’m wrong then I apologize. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

6-7 from the senior class. 

Condra 

Hedrick

Kilgore

Roberts

Lawson

Ridge

Thats 12-13 you said from these two classes. Again, maybe I’m not counting correctly. If I’m wrong then I apologize. 

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh am I? Ok.. I was here before you and I will be here after you’re gone. You have said on here you have about 6 in each class. Did you not say that? I’m not real smart, but I can count and read. 

I was joking Bass don't prove me right now...

SR

Ashworth- Will sign

Petty- Will sign

Wingo- Will sign

T.Roberts- Will sign

W.Carter- wrestling

Worley-  possible sign

Stewart- doesn't wanna play in College ( we all know he can)

Thames- Will start his coaching career after high school

JRs

Ridge- Baseball

Condra- Will sign

JJ- Will sign

Kilgore- possible sign

J.Roberts- Wrestling

Lawson- Possible sign

There is the breakdown Bass.  Who cares if you were here before. That doesn't matter to me.

1 minute ago, TigerfootballFan said:

SR

Ashworth- Will sign

Petty- Will sign

Wingo- Will sign

T.Roberts- Will sign

W.Carter- wrestling

Worley-  possible sign

JRs

Ridge- Baseball

Condra- Will sign

JJ- Will sign

Kilgore- possible sign

J.Roberts- Wrestling

Lawson- Possible sign

There is the breakdown Bass.  Who cares if you were here before. That doesn't matter to me.

I had to find it. Just to make sure I wasn’t imagining it. So you have 8 this year.  Worse than I thought. You boys are loaded. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

So you have 8 this year.  Worse than I thought. You boys are loaded. 

8 this year? Count again.  Bass you know what I mean by sign, quit being that way. You act like I'm saying all these kids are going  D1... of the breakdown... Im not counting wrestling we only have about 6 from the two classes.

3 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

8 this year? Count again.  Bass you know what I mean by sign, quit being that way. You act like I'm saying all these kids are going  D1... of the breakdown... Im not counting wrestling we only have about 6 from the two classes.

Hey I’m just going by what you said. I didn’t mention D1. I see you said one is going to coach after high school. You’re going to have an 19 year old coach that coaches 17-18 year olds? Is he not going to school first? So you have 8 this year that could sign.  That’s major talent right there. Just saying..

Edited by TheAmbassador

7 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

SR

Ashworth- Will sign

Petty- Will sign

Wingo- Will sign

T.Roberts- Will sign

W.Carter- wrestling

Worley-  possible sign

JRs

Ridge- Baseball

Condra- Will sign

JJ- Will sign

Kilgore- possible sign

J.Roberts- Wrestling

Lawson- Possible sign

Wingo-Could if he wanted to, he hasn’t for sure decided 

34 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They have had 6 take visits this year. If there are 6 more that are juniors then 6+6=12. You think I'm joking but I'm not

5 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Oh good grief. Which SP coach sent this? If you can't motivate your team on your own without cheap tricks, just forfeit.

I would hope none of them did. I just looked at the roster on unapproved website. They don’t have a #81. If coaches sent that and they don’t even know that Whitwell doesn’t have a 81 then we are in worse trouble than I thought. LMBO