South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, sportman said:

We can establish already that the field is going to be slick. I know tomorrow is pretty but we've had alot of moisture this week plus the cool conditions and not much sun has shown this week. This is going to play into who can protect the ball the best. One turnover could be all it takes for momentum swing.  Being honest as you evaluate teams you say this one has an advantage and this team has an advantage in this but I've evaluated these two teams and I give all the advantage's to Whitwell in this one. They beat us the first time and that was my concern about them in the first game was could they really believe they could beat us  and they know they can and there coaching staff was one up on us in the first game also. They have the deck stacked in there favor so it's going to take alot of  crazy things for SP to be able to pull this one out. Do I believe we can do it? Absolutely. Is it likely? NO!!! But we will show up and see what happen's. Good luck to two great programs and prayer's for safety for all. 

SP had too many turnovers last time. You do that against a team with as much talent and as senior laden as Whitwell you have no chance to win those type games. They better play better or it could be worse. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Nothing stopping you from coming to the game. Come on over Booger. 

Booger just intalectual enuff to see what Bass did right there......and thats just pure meaness

gonna have to trade that electical atmospheric enviroinment off of butterfly road for sum NCAA Women's Sweet 16 Southeast Super Regional Championship Soccer....

Booger just sayin soccer-bounce-smiley-emoticon.gif

8 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger just intalectual enuff to see what Bass did right there......and thats just pure meaness

gonna have to trade that electical atmospheric enviroinment off of butterfly road for sum NCAA Women's Sweet 16 Southeast Super Regional Championship Soccer....

Booger just sayin soccer-bounce-smiley-emoticon.gif

Meaness? I wasn’t being mean Booger. I’m just saying.. what’s stopping you from coming.  You are going to watch communist kickball?