CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

Just now, sportsnutz said:

Question, do you have a team still playing? And a follow up if so - does cb10 let you have a leash long enough to reply to their threads, or do you have to follow him around everywhere.

yeah, trousdale county. 

sno and i go way back (look forward to you turning that into a joke about my private).

we both didn’t post for a while 

now we’re back like the nwo (black and white) 

21 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Question, do you have a team still playing? And a follow up if so - does cb10 let you have a leash long enough to reply to their threads, or do you have to follow him around everywhere.

yes.

in the hay day of coacht, people used to log on just to watch cb10 and myself insult each other.

out of that came mutual respect. something unattainable for you at this point.

he asked me to come back to the boards for the playoffs because the boards have become so droll. a point which you have proven undoubtedly true.

im gonna break character here and give you some friendly advice.

log off and step away for a few hours. put your mind to work on something else for a bit and come back refreshed. you’re doing more damage to yourself than you are to us.

people are laughing at you, not with you. know the difference.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

yes.

in the hay day of coacht, people used to log on just to watch cb10 and myself insult each other.

out of that came mutual respect. something unattainable for you at this point.

he asked me to come back to the boards for the playoffs because the boards have become so droll. a point which you have proven undoubtedly true.

im gonna break character here and give you some friendly advice.

log off and step away for a few hours. put your mind to work on something else for a bit and come back refreshed. you’re doing more damage to yourself than you are to us.

people are laughing at you, not with you. know the difference.

OK, so now that you all have that under control can we now go back to the regular scheduled show and talk football?

No doubt CVille is talented on both side of the ball. I guess from what I have read (seen 0 film) that they struggle a little in the passing game on defense. I look for C. Swenson to attack that weakness early (yes I'm praying it happens because we all know he doesn't like to pass). If this happens and we are successful throwing the ball it could be a long night for the dogs. If the Dogs come in with the same mentality to just run the ball I don't think they can keep up with Huntingdon scoring. The stats were posted for Huntingdon, they were not made up, there are multiple threats that the dogs will need to prep for this week. This comparison from last year to this year means nothing. Both teams are a year older, some additions made to both teams and some athletes lost from the previous year.

I don't look for this to be low scoring game as others have said. I have no doubt that the Dogs defense is good, I just don't think they have seen an offense like this one. Before you say it, this isn't last years team, the offense is not the same, we don't rely on one guy to get it done. Key on one, the other will burn ya! Looking forward to the responses and keep it football related guys. I been doing the jab thing myself and that's all good, heck a couple of you should seriously take that mess on the road! :roflol: 

1 minute ago, mustangpop2012 said:

OK, so now that you all have that under control can we now go back to the regular scheduled show and talk football?

No doubt CVille is talented on both side of the ball. I guess from what I have read (seen 0 film) that they struggle a little in the passing game on defense. I look for C. Swenson to attack that weakness early (yes I'm praying it happens because we all know he doesn't like to pass). If this happens and we are successful throwing the ball it could be a long night for the dogs. If the Dogs come in with the same mentality to just run the ball I don't think they can keep up with Huntingdon scoring. The stats were posted for Huntingdon, they were not made up, there are multiple threats that the dogs will need to prep for this week. This comparison from last year to this year means nothing. Both teams are a year older, some additions made to both teams and some athletes lost from the previous year.

I don't look for this to be low scoring game as others have said. I have no doubt that the Dogs defense is good, I just don't think they have seen an offense like this one. Before you say it, this isn't last years team, the offense is not the same, we don't rely on one guy to get it done. Key on one, the other will burn ya! Looking forward to the responses and keep it football related guys. I been doing the jab thing myself and that's all good, heck a couple of you should seriously take that mess on the road! :roflol: 

It will not be low scoring!I think first to 35 wins it.

• CoachT locked this topic