CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

9 hours ago, shockernation said:

Yea the over under for our site being shut down is 5 this week in the L

I don’t know if they could top the Perry county lake county thread back in 2010-2011 that thread was like 138 or 139 pages. And the stuff said wouldn’t be allowed on the t these days. It’s the stuff of legends

8 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I actually moved to Huntingdon my 10th grade year and dropped out to get my GED because it was more valuable than a MUSTANGS diploma. 

Aint that cute!!

Got expelled for saying you liked Bulldogs and now you want to claim you quit voluntarily.

*Milan fans will get the reference if you need someone to draw you a picture*

8 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

I know right? Imagine if Cornersville could take kids from Columbia, or if LC could take kids from dyersburg. It wouldn’t be fair 

Just imagine living in a world where lake county doesn’t lose kids to dyersburg and Dyer county. Lc would be unreal. In everything. Had a little league World Series team here. When it’s time to go to high school. Half of them left. Went to Dyer county. 

14 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I am 100% certain you are correct.

Corn dogs and those jealous of Huntingdon's tradition, facilities, or football intelligence will outpost the Huntingdon faithful by at least double digits.

Nobody's jealous of Huntingdon's anything, and the only tradition this generation knows is that Swenson chokes in big games. Everybody in the state knows a good coach would have put at least 3 gold balls in the case with the teams Huntingdon has had over the past 10 years or so. Instead of putting your money in a rug you should have put it in a coach

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

Nobody's jealous of Huntingdon's anything, and the only tradition this generation knows is that Swenson chokes in big games. Everybody in the state knows a good coach would have put at least 3 gold balls in the case with the teams Huntingdon has had over the past 10 years or so. Instead of putting your money in a rug you should have put it in a coach

I don't think you will have an argument from Huntingdon folks that we have under achieved a few years.  However, that does not change the tradition or the support the community gives to the program.

As far as not being jealous, kinda hard for you to defend that point when you just got through saying that the reason Huntingdon should not be in 1A was because of the turf.

They’re all jealous..... Huntingdon is hated by everyone for absolutely no reason. We’ve never intentionally ran a score up, classier than most, every opposing teams fans are treated like neighbors.... 

All you hear is “they have turf” blah blah, “they shouldn’t be in 1A” blah blah....

The school didn’t buy the turf!  Believe it or not the community supports the school!

• CoachT locked this topic