CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

1 minute ago, Jobres76 said:

Seriously dude? We are on the same side here. Stats are stats and film is film. Stats can be found anywhere and the fact that they are that impressive is something to be proud about. You will NEVER catch ME sharing any film anywhere. The only one I care to be relevant to is not on this earth. 

Woodard and Whitaker highlight film on Twitter. Hope you think Huntingdon tackles like some of these teams yall have been playing!

5 hours ago, GoldStandard said:

Looks like I'm a little late to the party for this thread. FINALLY... THE REMATCH! This should be one of the most intriguing games across the state in all classifications. So much hype surrounding both programs. The tensions will be at an all time high for these young boys. Paul Ward Stadium in November:popcorneater:

Huntingdon struggled up front blocking in the first half last week. Eventually fatigue took over & we were able to pull away. I've tried finding some film on Cornersville but haven't had much luck other than a few highlight tapes. 

Excuse me. But in what way, form, or fashion is scoring 35 points in the first half in the second round of the playoffs “struggling up front blocking”??

Just now, footballover said:

Woodard and Whitaker highlight film on Twitter. Hope you think Huntingdon tackles like some of these teams yall have been playing!

You’re always crying about nobody talks “ball” and here you go. That’s what we’re doing and you’re still talking.

Keep it up and I’m going to make you get in your cage.

8 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

7 looked fast on the kickoff return against WC. Surely we won’t kick it to him.

The rest are alright 

Yeah, kick it to #8! Dallas Willis. He scores every other time he touches it. He also has a pretty good pedigree.

Edited by Waker

5 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

snoball, let the uneducated know how that turned out for tyner.

it was awful.

hometown fans, parents, aunts,uncles and grandparents were leaving before the second qtr was over. they couldn’t stand the sight of their kin being embarrassed the way they were after they had been bumping their guns all week.

the younger to middle aged ladies all ways hang around though, with big doe eyes.

it’s sad and funny all at the same time.

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

it was awful.

hometown fans, parents, aunts,uncles and grandparents were leaving before the second qtr was over. they couldn’t stand the sight of their kin being embarrassed the way they were after they had been bumping their guns all week.

the younger to middle aged ladies all ways hang around though, with big doe eyes.

it’s sad and funny all at the same time.

Now replace “big doe eyes” with “teeth that looked like they’ve been chewing on firecrackers” and the scene is set for Friday night in Huntingdon.

10 minutes ago, Waker said:

Yeah, kick it to #8! Dallas Willis. He scores every other time he touches it. He also has a pretty good pedigree.

this ain’t dallas. this is some “never was” uncle or in-law. 

gonna slow the poor kid down trying to ride his coattails.

the only pedigree in huntington is found in the dog food aisle at the co-op

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic