UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa good one !!!!  Go dust your football training facility since its not being used !!!

HA!

I did say after we beat you guys that I was okay with you all winning out and finishing the season as state champs... I do think the winner of this game will make the state championship game.

22 hours ago, MisterObjective said:

UC had two of their starting backfield last Friday night that they didn't have against Peabody.  UC had two of their starting secondary last Friday night that they didn't have against Peabody.  UC had no fumbles last Friday night and lost 2 against Peabody.  UC has won 4 state championships over the last nine seasons...but that won't be in the back of anyone's minds.  This should be a much different ballgame at the rematch this week.

These players were also back for the McKenzie game.  No problem

19 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

I know y'all know this, I said so in my post. Friday night, Fairley had no answer for our fullback. None. We looked like UC for the first time in a long time and I expect that to continue.

I saw the tape and UC did not have an answer for Fairly's run game.  They scored at will with 2 or 3 touchdowns called back.  No discipline.  What makes UC think they can stop our running game?  If we get our passing game back Friday it will be lights out.  I believe UC will move the ball better but can they stop us? No is the answer.  Mckenzie had a balanced attack and moved the ball well against UC.  Our coaches are clever.  Wait and see what happens Friday!  Roll Tide!