UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I’m thinking it may have to do with play calling or just getting used to the new combination of players

I believe it is all about timing.  The veer is a hard offense to stop when it is working on all cylinders.  To beat Peabody, you better be able to get outside and inside.  I think we will take away the inside.  Our D line is very strong and physical.  It reminds me of some of the UC teams of recent past.  Much respect!!

2 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

I want to address the 6 fumbles one week and 0 fumbles the next week comment. First of all it happened just like that. Six and then zero. The main reason, I believe, is because our starting QB was just getting back under center after a long break and the timing was off a little in the Douglas game. The coaching staff addressed it at halftime and the boys came out more efficient. Since then they have had 2 full weeks of practice and a playoff game to sharpen up on the timing of the offense. Second, as is his method of operation, Coach Bowling has been using water soaked footballs in practice and he has been known to make the players practice in wet pants and jerseys. I hope this pays off come tomorrow night.

That's true but UC cant simulate PHs Defense.  

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

The GoldDoctor is on fire tonite baby !!!!! Keep this up amd I am gonna have to buy you some Nachos  guy !!!!

Man I am trying to wake up these UC posters.  I may not sleep tonight.  This is getting too close.  I hop Peabody mixes it up tomorrow.  If we do, I feel that we will win going away.

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Man I am trying to wake up these UC posters.  I may not sleep tonight.  This is getting too close.  I hop Peabody mixes it up tomorrow.  If we do, I feel that we will win going away.

Swo is always game but alot of the vocal UC guys have went to tye wayside,still a few lurking but not many !!!