UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

I do have to say though, we finally have the side that UC normally has. Normally they beat us bad and we try to make it close and win. It’s our chance now to close the door on them. I just hope the team is ready for what they have to bring  tomorrow. Since UC has been in our district they have pretty much won in regular season every year and all but one year beat us in the third round or so. I think it’s Trenton’s turn now lol let’s do this.:thumb:

• Thanks 1

Its almost here y'all 

Tide Nation Rise Up 

Be Louder,Prouder and hungrier 

Its lookin like tmrw is gonna be                         Fumblin Weather

RTR/ THEY SAY F 5 WE SAY                             LITE     BREEZE

GOLDEN TIDE GOLDBALL BOUND

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

Obviously field will be wet.  U C will pull out a couple things to catch peabody off guard.  The main thing is many counted U C out 5 weeks ago.  We are as healthy as we can be.  Underdog yes, trenton favored yes. But getting to 3rd round and for 10 years, very few teams has stopped Union City.  Union City most of the time stops themselves.  Trenton has the full package to win but anything can happen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Obviously field will be wet.  U C will pull out a couple things to catch peabody off guard.  The main thing is many counted U C out 5 weeks ago.  We are as healthy as we can be.  Underdog yes, trenton favored yes. But getting to 3rd round and for 10 years, very few teams has stopped Union City.  Union City most of the time stops themselves.  Trenton has the full package to win but anything can happen.

I think most everyone in Trenton & Region 7-2A for that matter never counted out UC. But UC believes they were stowed away by everyone & that’s dangerous motivation for them. I know they’ll come out playing with a chip on their shoulder. As will Peabody trying to avenge last year’s quarterfinal loss. 

4 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

I see  this being ground amd pound,which both teams are scary good at !!! This is trentons biggest O Line in awhile and Dickson is around 220 lbs,Craig on UC is a beast !!! Im gonna say this wont be a offensive explosion by either squad !!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I think most everyone in Trenton & Region 7-2A for that matter never counted out UC. But UC believes they were stowed away by everyone & that’s dangerous motivation for them. I know they’ll come out playing with a chip on their shoulder. As will Peabody trying to avenge last year’s quarterfinal loss. 

Everyone in 7 has said exactly that,wait till them Twister Boys are healthy !!!

50 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

A bunch of us that can are headed to field to try to remove snow around 1 ish today !!!!

1 hour ago, ucdiditagain said:

https://www.facebook.com/591780960901082/posts/1951391491606682/