UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Okay if I am being  honest we arent really practicing.

Snow angels for the last hour.

QBS are practicing sticking their tongues to fieldgoal poles.

Wilkins and Dickson are sleddin down big hill .

And coach called the playoffs cause we are skeered of Wavo next round.

Just thought honesty is best policy !!!!! 

Oh and somebody peed in tha snow.

DRIFT GOLDEN BLIZZARD DRIFT 

UC cancelled practice today. 

51 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t believe it don’t you guys have a indoor field ? 

Hey, if y'all are doing snow angels we will just cancel

But Coach Bowling did have a huge bonfire and the guys sat around and made smores and drank hot chocolate. They also sang show tunes and picked names for secret Santa

Edited by Bigsw02

8 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Hey, if y'all are doing snow angels we will just cancel

Well its ove then ,we have put 3 plays in for yall,

The Golden Snow Angel

The Golden Popsicle 

Last but not least The Golden"Frozen " Shower,wait till ya see and feel it !!!

All 3 designed Tornado stoppers !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

20 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well its ove then ,we have put 3 plays in for yall,

The Golden Snow Angel

The Golden Popsicle 

Last but not least The Golden"Frozen " Shower,wait till ya see and feel it !!!

All 3 designed Tornado stoppers !!!

I don't like the sound of that Golden Frozen Shower. 

Our local paper printed an interview with Coach Jacobs today. This is no joke. He talked about everything he has done since being there to try and stop the Veer. His efforts included going to the Memphis University to find out what they did to try and stop Navy. Also, traveled down to Mississippi to a university that runs the triple option to ask them what other colleges have done to try and stop them. Specifically asked what worked. 

This is my conclusion to all of this. When we have our offense clicking, like it is right now, you basically have to be in the QB's brain. Because it is all built on a read and reaction to the read. We will try a few plays to see what the defense is doing and what their assignments are. Once we know what those are, we adjust to it. It's always evolving. Blocking is key. That's all I'm saying about that

10 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I don't like the sound of that Golden Frozen Shower. 

Our local paper printed an interview with Coach Jacobs today. This is no joke. He talked about everything he has done since being there to try and stop the Veer. His efforts included going to the Memphis University to find out what they did to try and stop Navy. Also, traveled down to Mississippi to a university that runs the triple option to ask them what other colleges have done to try and stop them. Specifically asked what worked. 

This is my conclusion to all of this. When we have our offense clicking, like it is right now, you basically have to be in the QB's brain. Because it is all built on a read and reaction to the read. We will try a few plays to see what the defense is doing and what their assignments are. Once we know what those are, we adjust to it. It's always evolving. Blocking is key. That's all I'm saying about that

When you gonna post somethimg we dont know old friend !!!!!! Hahahahahah!!!!! It was a good read though !!

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well those that know Jacobs understand he knows all about respect,notice we have 0 discipline problems now !! Hes solid,good man,good coach,great mentor !!

A God fearing Christian man who demands respect from his players.  He and his staff are all great guys.  And not to mention, they are hard working also.

• Upvote 1