UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Fairly was just that. Fair at best with a couple of really fast backs.  They gashed UC.  But UC gashed them also.  If either team had a good defense, that would have been a lopsided game either way.  But it would not surprise me if UC brought their A game Friday.  But as I have previously stated, Peabody is on another level when all cylinders are clicking.  Heck UC had trouble with Douglas for crying out loud.

Didnt you guys have trouble with the Ville? J/s

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Fairly was just that. Fair at best with a couple of really fast backs.  They gashed UC.  But UC gashed them also.  If either team had a good defense, that would have been a lopsided game either way.  But it would not surprise me if UC brought their A game Friday.  But as I have previously stated, Peabody is on another level when all cylinders are clicking.  Heck UC had trouble with Douglas for crying out loud.

49-14 wasn't too much trouble. They had one long touchdown on a blown coverage. The game was called with a little more than 6 minutes left and we were in command. You saying that we had trouble with Douglas is like me saying that Peabody had trouble with TCA last week. Come on man. You are obviously an intelligent person but I believe you are over analyzing past games. Just saying

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I know yall ended up winning pretty big but up until halftime yall had problems. Yall had problems with GC and also TCA. Sounded like Dr. Was kinda taking a shot at UC so I was just firing back. Lol. As bigEd would say just shakin the tree boss!

Lol,no worries,TCA came out and threw about 6 plays no one had seen,first half they truly did play better than ive seen about anyone !! But we warmed up quick,now if we are talking  facts,yep we gotta get back to starting fast,coaches are playing calling to tight in the beginning,but I dont expect that now on !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lol,no worries,TCA came out and threw about 6 plays no one had seen,first half they truly did play better than ive seen about anyone !! But we warmed up quick,now if we are talking  facts,yep we gotta get back to starting fast,coaches are playing calling to tight in the beginning,but I dont expect that now on !!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/made-fw-wGhYz3FHaRJgk

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I know yall ended up winning pretty big but up until halftime yall had problems. Yall had problems with GC and also TCA. Sounded like Dr. Was kinda taking a shot at UC so I was just firing back. Lol. As bigEd would say just shakin the tree boss!

Vandy they better get a passing game to go further. 0-4 in passing with an interception. I know I know  Y’all didn’t have to throw the ball. But we held your run for the first half. We were out staffed. Size and depth. But we figured it out. UC will be able to compete four quarters unlike us. 

5 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

49-14 wasn't too much trouble. They had one long touchdown on a blown coverage. The game was called with a little more than 6 minutes left and we were in command. You saying that we had trouble with Douglas is like me saying that Peabody had trouble with TCA last week. Come on man. You are obviously an intelligent person but I believe you are over analyzing past games. Just saying

What rock have you been hiding under?  TCA was up 7-0 on Peabody at half.  I think that qualifies for “having trouble”.  Anybody who watched that game knows Peabody was worried.  TCA self imploded in the second half and Peabody took advantage like great teams do.  I do think UC wins this game if they don’t fumble.