UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

17 hours ago, Intense said:

What rock have you been hiding under?  TCA was up 7-0 on Peabody at half.  I think that qualifies for “having trouble”.  Anybody who watched that game knows Peabody was worried.  TCA self imploded in the second half and Peabody took advantage like great teams do.  I do think UC wins this game if they don’t fumble. 

Ok Intense, I agree with most of your post, but I thin UC over Peabody is wishful thinking on your behalf. Just saying!

8 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

They’re healthy & it’s gonna take a lot to derail that team. I’m not giving a score prediction until tomorrow morning cause I still need a few more hours to think & sleep on it. 

I don't understand.  They have been healthy for a while.  They were healthy against McKenzie.  UC can be down and out just like any team.  I believe this will be a good game but I also believe that Trenton has the best defense UC has faced all year.  A few stops here and there with a 2 TD lead and UC has no answer in this years match-up.

22 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

49-14 wasn't too much trouble. They had one long touchdown on a blown coverage. The game was called with a little more than 6 minutes left and we were in command. You saying that we had trouble with Douglas is like me saying that Peabody had trouble with TCA last week. Come on man. You are obviously an intelligent person but I believe you are over analyzing past games. Just saying

You won and you were the better team but Douglas moved the Ball on this mighty UC team.  That's a fact.

You guys may win tomorrow but you are not the UC of OLD!

3 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I don't understand.  They have been healthy for a while.  They were healthy against McKenzie.  UC can be down and out just like any team.  I believe this will be a good game but I also believe that Trenton has the best defense UC has faced all year.  A few stops here and there with a 2 TD lead and UC has no answer in this years match-up.

Yes but it would be foolish to think that being fully healthy & only having that group play a game or two together would result in them playing their best ball. UC has got a chance to get more reps with the kids that were out & have been able to play in some good game situations to prepare them for this time of the season. It’s hard for anyone to come back from injury & play lights out their first game back. UC has been trending upward & now is the perfect time to start peaking. Peabody has been playing great defense all year & I expect nothing less tomorrow. We are all going to be in for a treat. 

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Yes but it would be foolish to think that being fully healthy & only having that group play a game or two together would result in them playing their best ball. UC has got a chance to get more reps with the kids that were out & have been able to play in some good game situations to prepare them for this time of the season. It’s hard for anyone to come back from injury & play lights out their first game back. UC has been trending upward & now is the perfect time to start peaking. Peabody has been playing great defense all year & I expect nothing less tomorrow. We are all going to be in for a treat. 

Okay. I can respect that.  It is just hard for me to Phantom because of the eye Test.  Mckenzie, Fairly, and Douglas moved the ball at will against UC.  But I do see what you are saying.