UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, Bigsw02 said:

I was posting something I didn't know until today. I was just letting you know that I know. Now we all know. So......…

I think that is good coaching.  Coach Jacobs has given opposing coaches advice.  I think that is great and shows mutual respect.  Are we concern about the veer? Yes.  Are we worried about the veer? Absolutely not!  

2 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I was posting something I didn't know until today. I was just letting you know that I know. Now we all know. So.........

And know rhymes with Swo and Swo rhymes with Hoe "garden variety" all that rhymes with toe,all that rhymes with Yso!!!! Coincidence?? 

I think not

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

The way UC handles the ball and this weather does not favor them.  Wet Ball.  Wet Balls.  I know both teams are capable of turnovers but UC is notorious for fumbles.  That is the disadvantage of the veer, especially with a wet ball.  I suspect UC may try to pass also.

HaHa "Notorious" BIggie Biggie Biggie, cant you see sometimes the balls jus slip from UC !!! And we jus love their fumblin ways !!! Thats why they stayin home after friday !!!!  ""If the rythym dont hit,you might be dead yall """

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

As stated love my region but "UC is in tha way " ROLL TIDE

Yes they have been in our way for quite sometime.  I believe we win the Gold in 2015 if it had not been for the University of Nashville Christian.  I believe this is the year of the Tide.  It will take a very good team to bring us down.  I do not believe it will be UC.  Their Defense has a lot of holes.  If they sell out on defense, they will be very sorry.  I believe if they stop us on a few drives it will be short lived.

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa "Notorious" BIggie Biggie Biggie, cant you see sometimes the balls jus slip from UC !!! And we jus love their fumblin ways !!! Thats why they stayin home after friday !!!!  ""If the rythym dont hit,you might be dead yall """

Wow Pride.  You are so creative.  You desere a Grammy for that quote.  Such a feather rustler! lol

5 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Yes they have been in our way for quite sometime.  I believe we win the Gold in 2015 if it had not been for the University of Nashville Christian.  I believe this is the year of the Tide.  It will take a very good team to bring us down.  I do not believe it will be UC.  Their Defense has a lot of holes.  If they sell out on defense, they will be very sorry.  I believe if they stop us on a few drives it will be short lived.

Fairly was just that. Fair at best with a couple of really fast backs.  They gashed UC.  But UC gashed them also.  If either team had a good defense, that would have been a lopsided game either way.  But it would not surprise me if UC brought their A game Friday.  But as I have previously stated, Peabody is on another level when all cylinders are clicking.  Heck UC had trouble with Douglas for crying out loud.

Edited by Golddoctor