UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Battle of the West Tn Titans!!! This should be an awesome game. I really have no idea how this turns out. Trenton on paper should win by a couple scores. Union City this time of year for some reason is always tough. Great fans and great teams. I have no pick for the winner but whoever does win I hope you get the gold. I cant pick against Swo cause the cowbell thing has me scared to death. 

Forget Swo! You better be picking Peabody Yso. 

• Upvote 1

Okay its gotta be said !!! I get it we refion 7 foes have alot of respect for each other,but dont it make for a boring thread !!!! I cant even think of a good sarcastic remark or anything !!!! Hold on

Gonna muster up 

A little bit of

Do the Twister fellas think clean game on clean game yall can compete !?!? Sonny moore spread has it as about a 27 point Tide W,I wont give my opinion I want other folks opinions !! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE /// NO MORE UNI BALLIN AFTER 2018 !!!!

Ok I have Been absent but I love This region so i will chime in. Clean game against clean game I give The nod to Peabody. But I will Say this. Peabody you better get a passing game going. You could not pass on us and we were just out sized and out maned against the run. If you watched the first half of the tca game it shows the way to beat Peabody is keep the ball away from them and load the box. No disrespect but the Qb just throws the ball up so we put tall kids on recievers and passing was void.  So let’s see UC best defense is their offense and playing keep away. It is going to be interesting. At this point Peabody better get balanced. Just sayin. 

Alright, you want to get a little rowdy? I will play along. We will keep the ball so long that Peabody will be forced to throw the ball just to keep up. UC is gonna do what UC does, GRIND THAT CLOCK. That's why the Tide will be forced out of the norm they have been used to. So go ahead and sling it or run it or whatever it is that you want to do because the Tornadoes are coming to town and they are bringing a butt whipping with them. 

How's that?

1 minute ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright, you want to get a little rowdy? I will play along. We will keep the ball so long that Peabody will be forced to throw the ball just to keep up. UC is gonna do what UC does, GRIND THAT CLOCK. That's why the Tide will be forced out of the norm they have been used to. So go ahead and sling it or run it or whatever it is that you want to do because the Tornadoes are coming to town and they are bringing a butt whipping with them. 

How's that?

Aw you really meant that !!!! HaHaHa ,you meen your gonna do the same thing as always !!!!! Why not it works"most of the time" But what if Peabody hasnt thrown cause we ain't t

had to,what if a lil birdy told ya we been savin up all the air raids for now,not confirming, just what if, I told my self I was gonna make it thru this post without a complement to yall!

I

Think

I

Can

I

Think

I

Can !!!!!Peabody Pride over and out 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Aw you really meant that !!!! HaHaHa ,you meen your gonna do the same thing as always !!!!! Why not it works"most of the time" But what if Peabody hasnt thrown cause we ain't t

had to,what if a lil birdy told ya we been savin up all the air raids for now,not confirming, just what if, I told my self I was gonna make it thru this post without a complement to yall!

I

Think

I

Can

I

Think

I

Can !!!!!Peabody Pride over and out 

You don't have to compliment my Tornadoes. They don't need you patting them on the backside. Air Raids? You can't have an Air Raid during a Tornado. You might chunk some ducks down the field but no Air Raid. 

Let me say this, I am confirming it, we have some surprises in store for the Tide come Friday night. I'm ain't saying what they are neither. 

Am I still invited to the tailgate? 

Hope so

4 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

You don't have to compliment my Tornadoes. They don't need you patting them on the backside. Air Raids? You can't have an Air Raid during a Tornado. You might chunk some ducks down the field but no Air Raid. 

Let me say this, I am confirming it, we have some surprises in store for the Tide come Friday night. I'm ain't saying what they are neither. 

Am I still invited to the tailgate? 

Hope so

Of course !!!!! Its the dang Tide and Tornadoes in round 3 ,check ya pulse if ya aint hyped right!?!!?!?!?

Edited by PeabodyPride

17 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

Purdue Sports GIF

Survival of the fittest    That's  All  I   Can  Say  ,   Roll  Tide  !!!!!

We are not suppose to compare common opponents, but it is hard not to.  GC beat us.  UC beat GC.  WE whipped TCA both games but the second time was much more respectful cause TCA came to play. But still we put up 91 points in both games. UC struggled to beat TCA.  We ripped Mckenzie 55-7.  McKenzie beat UC with all their returning starters. We survived Adamsville 28 - 0.  But history tells me none of that matters.  With that said this game is hard to figure out. I think it will come down to the best prepared team.  And I am confident that will be Peabody. Our kids are always prepared.  If our kids do not win this game, it will not be for lack of preparation. Roll Tide!!