South Side was cheated tonight against Springfield!!

Tez2319

17 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

I was there. Holding, offsides on defense. Honestly Springfield was off tonight.  If SouthSide would have played disciplined football yall probably would have won by 2 scores. Remember we had a big gain called back too. 

They are not that good. I mean they won the game but it was given to them at home! No way possible we get all them penalties & they only get 3 all night!!

3 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

They are not that good. I mean they won the game but it was given to them at home! No way possible we get all them penalties & they only get 3 all night!!

One way, maybe we are more diciplined, we did not execute well at all however  missed wide open passes that are usually hit, should have been a 2 to 3 score game in our favor tbh.....

1 minute ago, dhstennis said:

Salty...I did hear it was pretty awful tho from a less bias perspective 

Our defense was out quiking their Oline all night, when that happens they tend to grab, one personal foul was blatant because he didnt like getting hit hard, their defense was legit, BUT they were fortunate it was as close as it was, I would settle for 1 more point than them, moving on to rd 3, now hit the hardwood!

5 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

It was horrible!

Honestly I dont think that many penalties were called.  It may have been lopsided, but not 25 penalties. Honestly i think our D Line kicked the O lines tail all night.  By the way ain't no way yall got all that speed on the field, and yall cant score. Not just in our game.  I mean y'all score 28 on 2A teams. The OC might need to be fired.

3 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Honestly I dont think that many penalties were called.  It may have been lopsided, but not 25 penalties. Honestly i think our D Line kicked the O lines tail all night.  By the way ain't no way yall got all that speed on the field, and yall cant score. Not just in our game.  I mean y'all score 28 on 2A teams. The OC might need to be fired.

I will have the official number tomorrow! I guarantee we triple y’all on penalties. Y’all got away with a lot at home! I will say yalls D Line was on it tonight!