South Side was cheated tonight against Springfield!!

Tez2319

2 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Since you seen both teams in person, how will Springfield’s defense stack up to North Side’s offense? How will the Jacket’s offense stack up against NS’s defense?

North Side is no slouch! Offense side they will put up some points. Yalls defense is pretty darn good but so are theirs. I say if you guys stop #1, #2 you should be in good shape. The difference in when we played it was #5 that beat us smh. I say North Side wins if it’s a shoot out 35-24 or if it’s a defensive game y’all win 14-10

10 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

North Side is no slouch! Offense side they will put up some points. Yalls defense is pretty darn good but so are theirs. I say if you guys stop #1, #2 you should be in good shape. The difference in when we played it was #5 that beat us smh. I say North Side wins if it’s a shoot out 35-24 or if it’s a defensive game y’all win 14-10

Thanks 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, Tez2319 said:

I wish our running back was playing. I am not making excuses but I wanted to see y’all with some offense. When they say one player don’t make a difference, that is a lie! I know injuries happen but dang he was 90% of our offense smh. I know it s the next man up but we needed him! 

i wish 23 would have been at least 60 percent so we could have ran our real offense

2 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

I will say this...if we was playing a really good football team there is no way the jackets won that game. We gave SS every chance possible to win and they couldn't capitalize. We cant do that that going forward. And we need 23 healthy. If he was 100 percent that game was a blowout. 

Even though he is a little banged up he looked better in the 2nd half. He beat the corner 2 or 3 times. Also need to get a case of hand warmers for 32 haha

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

I will say this...if we was playing a really good football team there is no way the jackets won that game. We gave SS every chance possible to win and they couldn't capitalize. We cant do that that going forward. And we need 23 healthy. If he was 100 percent that game was a blowout. 

Yea the difference is tho at least he was on the field! If our #27 played against or even touched the field we would have beat y’all 35-14ish. He was cutting up field pretty good to me so I don’t want to hear. He was used as a decoy to me. You guys didn’t stand a chance if our running back was on the field.