CROCKETT @ KNOX CENTRAL QUARTER FINALS

jeffery6

41 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’ve watched some film on Crockett already, much more ahead of me. They have a great football team, great QB and great athletes. One weakness that I can see hopefully we can take advantage of it. We must continue to stay focused and control what we can control.

lol is every team that we play this year ‘great’ to you? Crockett is better than boone and you don’t get to 12-0 by accident but they’re not miles ahead. we should win by 21ish points.

11 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

lol is every team that we play this year ‘great’ to you? Crockett is better than boone and you don’t get to 12-0 by accident but they’re not miles ahead. we should win by 21ish points.

Keep giving Crockett no chance. I love it people been picking against them all season and proved them wrong. I say it will be close but not ready to give a prediction yet.

2 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

No, it’s called being humble. I’ve gotten on here over the past couple seasons and ran my mouth, my mouth writing checks my a** couldn’t cash. I’ve learned my lesson the HARD way friend. I will take NO TEAM WE PLAY likely. Idc where they are from, who they play or what their record is. Do I think we’ll win this game, YES. Am I gonna give DC down the road and predict a blowout, absolutely not.

• Like 1

Crockett has a good team, and a very good QB. But he hasn't seen a front 6 or 7 like he will see Friday night. Defensive ends are very fast to the ball. They will bring the house when they face a good passing QB, trying to get his timing off. He has good people to get the ball too, but he has to get it to them.

9 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

No, it’s called being humble. I’ve gotten on here over the past couple seasons and ran my mouth, my mouth writing checks my a** couldn’t cash. I’ve learned my lesson the HARD way friend. I will take NO TEAM WE PLAY likely. Idc where they are from, who they play or what their record is. Do I think we’ll win this game, YES. Am I gonna give DC down the road and predict a blowout, absolutely not.

according to you if we played Tennessee school of death they would be great too.

1 hour ago, madhatter2269 said:

according to you if we played Tennessee school of death they would be great too.

No your completely missing my point. Of course we’d crush TSD. All I’m saying is every team has good players, some have great players. So far the teams we’ve played in the playoffs both have had a couple of great players. Fortunately for our sake, Central has MULTIPLE great players and many good players. And not to mention probably the best staff around coaching them. But no team in the playoffs, especially Rd 3 needs to be taken likely is all I’m saying. I’m curious to see how we do in practice this week in preparation for this game.