CROCKETT @ KNOX CENTRAL QUARTER FINALS

jeffery6

Where do you get that people are trashing crockett? I just read the entire board and could not find a single comment.  Score predictions- whether you like them or not- is not considered trashing.

Also, where do you get that you have been underdogs, And have been the majority of the season?  I remember seeing when you were 5-0 people laid out the rest of your schedule and said you would be +20 in your last 5 games.

As for Friday- I'll make 2 predictions-

1. Crockett keeps it close for 2 or 3 quarters but eventually gets out gunned and Central scores a TD or 2 in the 4th.  Central 38 Crockett 17.

2. Ole boy arrives to knoxville on the bus with the rest of his team.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, sx1234 said:

Where do you get that people are trashing crockett? I just read the entire board and could not find a single comment.  Score predictions- whether you like them or not- is not considered trashing.

Also, where do you get that you have been underdogs, And have been the majority of the season?  I remember seeing when you were 5-0 people laid out the rest of your schedule and said you would be +20 in your last 5 games.

1. Crockett keeps it close for 2 or 3 quarters but eventually gets out gunned and Central scores a TD or 2 in the 4th.  Central 38 Crockett 17.

Crockett keeps it close for the entire game 

21 minutes ago, sx1234 said:

bingo. took the words out of my mouth. no one isn’t not giving them respect, they’re a good team. when making a prediction someone has got to be the winner. he’s just being paid by the school to comment on every post, bad or good to say they’re the underdogs and have zero chance. trying to write a narrative that isn’t there. 

6 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

bingo. took the words out of my mouth. no one isn’t not giving them respect, they’re a good team. when making a prediction someone has got to be the winner. he’s just being paid by the school to comment on every post, bad or good to say they’re the underdogs and have zero chance. trying to write a narrative that isn’t there. 

Edited by stockton4182

8 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

Again Tennessee High 19-16.

33 minutes ago, sx1234 said:

Is Stockton related to Mavsinflight?

9 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

we also lost to fulton 18-9. what’s your point lol

Crockett is 12-0 what’s your point lol. I know it’s going to be tough for Crockett but I’m All In on this game. All In has been the motto all season for this team. After last years fiasco we needed something good this year. I’m still not giving a prediction just yet. Just messing with you’ll down Knoxville way.