Whitehaven vs Germantown

MJGOLDENBEARS

6 hours ago, kwc said:

There are quite a few games this Friday that are interesting throughout the entire state. I'm trying to figure out why the Ravenwood vs Brentwood thread has no chatter in it. What's up with that?

They got too much money and other things to do so they say to be concerned about High School football... btw Are you going to the game?

It is incredibly difficult to beat a good team twice in the same season. It takes a very special team to do it. The 2018 Germantown team IS a special team though. Back in week 1, I picked who I thought would be in the semifinals in every classification. In 6A, I had Maryville playing Oakland and Ravenwood playing Germantown. All four of those are still in play. 

I also picked Germantown to finish 15-0. I live in East TN. I know way more about the Knoxville area teams than anywhere else. But I have had my eye on Germantown for the last few years. I picked them (back in week one) to win 6A.

This should be a good one. But I still think Germantown has the kind of team that can beat a good team twice.  Picking Germantown by 4.

7 minutes ago, tnfootball88 said:

too much is correct but i don’t remember ravenwood ever losing to whitehaven... keep living in la la land on elvis present blvd 

LOL Will Hester aint walking back through that door. You better worry about tonight rather than looking ahead with your trolling.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

Edited by DylanPanthers1