Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

33 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

So Yall beat UC by running outside and HB Passes!! I seen it dont lie!!

Halbrook isnt a halfback. He is the back up qb and receiver. We just happen to hand it to him sometimes or he throws it or you know whatever he needs to do haha. He is probably the best all around athlete on the team.  Ok so this the way I see it. Waverly has to stop about 5 or 6 players and we have to stop 3. I think that’s our advantage. As far as how the game is going to go score wise I think it depends on how both sides coaches decide to scheme 

Yea we have more weapons jus don't understand why they aren't playing on offense  only thing I can think is they r trying to keep an fresh for the defense. I can't wait for friday to get here . Im.looking forward more to friday than I am thanksgiving lol this should be a great game

Edited by Wavo2004
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Just curious, has Peabody had a team try to throw all over them? Waverly hasn’t really even touched the passing game playbook much. We been mostly pounding the rock. Everyone talks about Wavos passing attack but it hasn’t even been used a whole lot. Just a few plays here and there 

IMO Tca exposed trouble with an overload passing set to spread  them out and then hit short passes in the open spots. And if the qb can scramble and extend the play.  That was for one half and then we abounded it in the second and was forced to try longer passes which aided Peabody with their athleticism. 

Edited by BigEdMo

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

IMO Tca exposed trouble with an overload passing set to spread  them out and then hit short passes in the open spots. And if the qb can scramble and extend the play.  That was for one half and then we abounded it in the second and was forced to try longer passes which aided Peabody with their athleticism. 

Sounds like the offense we run