Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

Watched the CA game. I can now make a firm statement about the game. Both teams have some similarities about each other, we haven’t really played a team that runs crossbuck- mis direction plays instead of UC but they really didn’t run many mis directions. The tide will need to watch out for the one formation waverly has a player as what you would call a “sniffer” he slips out in the flats on many plays and also runs the mis direction. It’ll definitely be a great game for many people to enjoy. I like our chances.... don’t care if it is until the last second at this stage of the game a W is all that matters. 

Edited by Goldenpride

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Watched the CA game. I can now make a firm statement about the game. Both teams have some similarities about each other, we haven’t really played a team that runs crossbuck- mis direction plays instead of UC but they really didn’t run many mis directions. The tide will need to watch out for the one formation waverly has a player as what you would call a “sniffer” he slips out in the flats on many plays and also runs the mis direction. It’ll definitely be a great game for many people to enjoy. I like our chances.... don’t care if it is until the last second at this stage of the game a W is all that matters. 

Yea going to be a good game . How do u like the tight formations 

Edited by Wavo2004

3 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

All of Peabody’s players on both sides of the ball are experienced. They only graduated a handful of seniors last year that played. Half of Peabody’s starting roster are Juniors. 

Awesome. A lot of our guys are experienced as well. 10 seniors but only 6 start. 2 on the line and most our backs. We have several that have had significant playing time for 3 and 4 years