Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

5 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

You sound sick man. Might as well just call out Friday. 

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’d call in sick

I did actually think about doing that... Problem is that since it’s the day after thanksgiving, half of the staff is already off & our corporate requires a quarter of staff to be at work. I had no idea that this game would actually happen when the playoffs started or I would’ve put in a month ago. I won’t know for sure until tomorrow. I hope you guys pack it out cause it’s always makes for a heck of an environment. It’s something the kids will always remember. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I did actually think about doing that... Problem is that since it’s the day after thanksgiving, half of the staff is already off & our corporate requires a quarter of staff to be at work. I had no idea that this game would actually happen when the playoffs started or I would’ve put in a month ago. I won’t know for sure until tomorrow. I hope you guys pack it out cause it’s always makes for a heck of an environment. It’s something the kids will always remember. 

20181119_201255.png.604c98dcc8570d99b3004d067f738bf3.png

• Upvote 1